Home

Money in The Bank

This is a discussion on Money in The Bank within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4
Money in The Bank

Ok, so Im confused, I just went a whole year in Universe mode, Roman Reigns won the MiTB, but never cashed it in? Do I have to just throw him into a championship match, or will it do it automatically for me?
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Money in The Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunner
Ok, so Im confused, I just went a whole year in Universe mode, Roman Reigns won the MiTB, but never cashed it in? Do I have to just throw him into a championship match, or will it do it automatically for me?
Did you actually play through each month or did you just sim through the year. In previous years you had to actually say whether or not you wanted the MitB title holder to cash in the briefcase when you went to start a title match. It wasn't done automatically. Now I'm not sure this year how it works since its the first on the current gen and the first full game for 2K but that was how it was in recent years.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #3
Rookie

ItsRileyC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Money in The Bank

Just as a heads up, you might want to do a manual cash-in before a match when it asks you anyway.

In my universe Big E won MITB, and a couple of months later after Bad News Barrett lost a title match to Triple H, I had an animation where Barrett somehow cashed in on Triple H. I turned my ps4 off but the scene kept reoccurring, so eventually I played it off as if Barrett stole the briefcase, and I won the match with him. However, when I got to the main menu, Triple H was still champ and neither Barrett or Big E had the MITB briefcase.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »