Home

Who are you pushing in Universe?

This is a discussion on Who are you pushing in Universe? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Who are you pushing in Universe?

After the Path of the Warrior, Macho Man is getting a huge push in mine, going to dominate and get the IC belt, than get the WWE Championship, plan on having a Macho - Hogan & Warrior & Rick Rude feuds going
Old 04-08-2015, 04:28 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Who are you pushing in Universe?

Here is what my Mania card is looking like, although I simulated until the month before Mania and am doing the buildup. So who I "pushed" had more to do with how I re-ranked and re-rated everyone at the beginning. The simulations didn't change a whole lot either, some positioning but nothing real major except for who won my World Title.

I am in the last week before Mania right now and plan to play later tonight.
I have one world title and treat the 2 minor titles more like #1 contender titles (I have a large roster so winning any title is a big deal). The first 3 feuds are stories I picked from, which is OK but I hate how wrestler A fights wrestler B like 3 of the 4 weeks on TV. The other feuds I have manipulated myself on Raw (only story on Raw is the US title feud) and my 'B' show, and these feuds actually have better cut scenes IMO (or at least as good) and you don't have to have wrestler A fight wrestler B 3 or 4 times in the buildup.

WWE Title - Edge (C) vs. Daniel Bryan (Rumble Winner) - Plan on Daniel going over. Edge is really the only "surprise" that came out of my simulations, didn't plan on him being in the WWE Title picture let alone winning it.

US Title - Cena (C) vs. Triple H - Plan on Cena going over

IC Title - Austin (C) vs. HBK - Not sure yet

Rock vs. Ric Flair - Plan on Flair going over

Hogan vs. Lesnar/Warrior vs. Savage - Probably will turn into Fatal 4 Way, but might cut the diva match so these can be separate. I booked this so that the feuds are somewhat correlated so either a 4 way or 2 singles matches would make sense. Undecided on who is going over

WWE Tag Title - New Day (C) vs. Cesaro & Kidd - Plan on Cesaro & Kidd going over

Diva Title Nikki Bella (C) vs. Brie Bella - Brie won the #1 contender the week before Mania. Had no real plans of this match until then. If I go through with it, I plan for Nikki to retain

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »