Home

finally get new cut scene in universe then....

This is a discussion on finally get new cut scene in universe then.... within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #1
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
finally get new cut scene in universe then....

so im playing my universe finally get a new cut scene.... and then the 3 wrestlers disappear from my universe?

so this is what happened i get to SME.... its punk vs bryan.... i beat bryan... then i start leaving punk stops starts attacking bryan then up on the stage one uso's and reigns comes out punk walks up and they start celbrating.

and cole says looks like these guys are joining forces so i figured it would be a new faction...

so after that i continue on and all 3 never was in my universe after...i even simmed it up to WM.

so is this some kind of glitch? i mean whats the point of cut scene if they aren't even gonna join forces? and esp just disappear after that scene?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2015, 08:57 PM   #2
Just started!

Icecoldsteve732's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: finally get new cut scene in universe then....

I actually had something similar in my universe, but it was with divas.

I had was a feud between Nat and Brie that was going to culminate at Summerslam. I got a cut scene were Nicki attacked her sister during her entrance on Raw. The match started, but I was only allowed to select Nat in the ring. I quit the match and simmed the match.

Now I get to Summerslam and there is no Divas Title match where there should be. The difference is Nicki was still in my universe after Summerslam, but Nat and Brie were not unless I chose them for a match.

There are a lot of bugs that I didn't notice when I first played the game, but it seems the deeper you go in the game the more likely you are to see odd things like superstars/divas disappearing from your universe.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:14 AM   #3
Rookie

LeafsFan90's Arena

OVR: 0

well divas disappearing isnt the worst lol
Old 02-10-2015, 08:51 AM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Something even funnier about this I looked at punk in my roster section and under allies and other it shows reigns and that USO as bad guys I'm fighting? I don't get it lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »