Home

Well into my Universe, things are a mess????

This is a discussion on Well into my Universe, things are a mess???? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Well into my Universe, things are a mess????

15 months in.......But things about the game have become greatly unstable.

***Still cant shake that stupid stupid Acolyte thing......
***EVERY storyline I run now is just all mixed up, almost never showing the correct people, often times there are 2 of the same person, one in the ring, the other on stage.
***My load times have suddenly become about 2-3 times longer.
***One time, I edited a match to change CM Punks gear, and it proceeded to delete all history of two entirely different storylines (neither having anything to do with punk) which were both at the end on THAT SHOW.

Im sure a lot of this has been covered, and im sorry in advance to all of you who are touchy about that (a new baby and crazy work schedule leaves me little time to sift through posts). Any help would be welcome....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Well into my Universe, things are a mess????

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
15 months in.......But things about the game have become greatly unstable.

***Still cant shake that stupid stupid Acolyte thing......
***EVERY storyline I run now is just all mixed up, almost never showing the correct people, often times there are 2 of the same person, one in the ring, the other on stage.
***My load times have suddenly become about 2-3 times longer.
***One time, I edited a match to change CM Punks gear, and it proceeded to delete all history of two entirely different storylines (neither having anything to do with punk) which were both at the end on THAT SHOW.

Im sure a lot of this has been covered, and im sorry in advance to all of you who are touchy about that (a new baby and crazy work schedule leaves me little time to sift through posts). Any help would be welcome....

Recent updates for me seems to have fixed the representing the Acolytes stuff for me.

As far as editing a match and having it change much of the card, I had that problem a lot but recently have had no problems with it changing matches. It always pissed me off because I would be almost done editing my entire card and I would get to the second to last match sometimes and it would change everything I already edited. But liek I said I havent had a problem with that in the past couple weeks of my Universe.

I have noticed it seems to be taking longer to load matches though not sure why.

Haven't ever seen that other problem with the wrong guys being out there.

Sorry I can't really help but I did have many of those problems and then went away recently for me.

What system are you on?
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 03-16-2015, 03:09 AM   #3
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

PS4 (and also of Wisconsin....by way of Purple though. Im a transplant)
Old 03-16-2015, 03:12 AM   #4
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

I played out the Cesaro/Bryan #1 cont story, it was great, except half the time, a dazed DB would be Laying in the ring, looking at himself down the isle playing the role of Paul Heyman lol, so stupid. And then the edit wiped out the last match.

I really dig this storyline system though, i hope its back next time and better. For god sakes, some of these cut scenes are 4 years old.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:22 AM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i stopped playing my universe because it was basically the same every yr i played it was rinse repeat etc.

i've had a few glitches in the one i was playing as well.... like going to WM to fight for WWE title winning and not being rewarded the belt ... to then having punk disappear half yr the next yr.

also got the cut scene with the 2 guys on stage and then punk walks up to them and they say well it looks like punk and them are joining forces only to have both the guys and punk disappear after that scene from my universe???

i've also seen same cut scenes as well not sure what your to do to get new ones i've played as different guys in my universe and its same ones no matter who i play either get attacked before coming in ring or the hand shake...then slaps it away, or attack the guy after the match or a guy comes out on the stage and motions he wants the belt.

so it seems im basically paying $60 every yr but nothing has changed except they add different wrestlers to game... because like u said the cut scenes im seeing have been in the previous versions of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »