Home

Custom Showcase!

This is a discussion on Custom Showcase! within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2015, 04:22 PM   #1
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Custom Showcase!

Hey guys if any of you guys watch DenkOps on YouTube you will notice how he does a series called The Rise of Brock Lesnar which is basically a custom version of WWE 2Ks main mode 2K Showcase in which you go through a rivalry or through a selected superstars top matches following the selected superstar as of today WWE 2K15 has been out for about 7 months which is a lot of time and by now we all have the game and have beaten MyCareer and beaten 2K Showcase and have played through a lot of Universe and maybe even played through a lot of WWE Online so what do we do now?? I thought I'd take suggestions from you guys and create my own custom showcase and upload them here on Operation Sports not in video but in writing I will explain each thing that happened and will tell you what goals you need to accomplish and even upload the superstars with the attire they wore during the match honestly I think it will be fun and hopefully you guys do too!

So what do you say?? Make sure you give me suggestions and also make sure that the suggestion you give will fit within the confines of WWE 2K15 because obviously everything won't be perfect but hopefully I can get it as close to perfect as possible!!!

All ideas will go in the first comment down below!

XBox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2015, 04:25 PM   #2
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Re: Custom Showcase!

IDEAS

Path of the Hulk

Suggested by : me!

About??? : a complete series from the early rise of Hulk Hogan all the way into WCW and ending in 2002 as Hollywood Hogan!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Suggested by : Mr155555

About??? : The rise of Daniel Bryan climbing up the ranks in the WWE this Showcase allows you to follow the American Dragon from his rookie year in 2010 to him deifying the odds at WrestleMania 30!

Last edited by marcuscouch10; 05-03-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:10 AM   #3
Rookie

How about Yes! Yes! Yes!

Suggested By: Me
about: a complete series which talks about the rise of daniel bryan from being the surprise entrant for team cena at survivor series 2010 until winning the wwe world heavyweight championship at wrestlemania 30
Old 05-03-2015, 01:30 PM   #4
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr155555
How about Yes! Yes! Yes!

Suggested By: Me
about: a complete series which talks about the rise of daniel bryan from being the surprise entrant for team cena at survivor series 2010 until winning the wwe world heavyweight championship at wrestlemania 30
Thats an awesome idea! I love it and it's gonna be really easy to do since his character models and the arenas from there or look a likes anyways are mostly in the game!
Old 05-03-2015, 09:17 PM   #5
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

One Man Band, Baby!

Chronicles the rise of the future Hall of Famer Health Slater, highlighting all of his singles title runs as listed below:
-

Bonus Content:
Play a match from his historic run as WWE Tag Team Champion alongsidr Justin Gabriel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #6
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
One Man Band, Baby!

Chronicles the rise of the future Hall of Famer Health Slater, highlighting all of his singles title runs as listed below:
-

Bonus Content:
Play a match from his historic run as WWE Tag Team Champion alongsidr Justin Gabriel!
Genius idea 😂
Old 05-06-2015, 09:29 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

How about one on Randy Orton from his time with Evolution as the Legend killer to becoming the World Heavy Weight Champion, Evolution turning on him.

A story surrounding Evolution would be kind of cool how they came together then eventually fell apart.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:57 PM   #8
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
How about one on Randy Orton from his time with Evolution as the Legend killer to becoming the World Heavy Weight Champion, Evolution turning on him.

A story surrounding Evolution would be kind of cool how they came together then eventually fell apart.
Very AWESOME!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »