Home

WWE 2K16 Features 100 Save Slots

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Features 100 Save Slots within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2015, 11:04 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
After 2k changed the pinfall mechanic I was pretty much sold but this just takes the cake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 02:20 PM   #26
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Features 100 Save Slots

Oh damn, CAP's are back in full force this year. Hopefully the creation features we all want are there.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDM313
After 2k changed the pinfall mechanic I was pretty much sold but this just takes the cake
The only thing that will put the nail in the coffin for me is custom music. I need to have that feature in my wwe and nba games. If they announce that and allow that , GOTY for me.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:01 PM   #28
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
The only thing that will put the nail in the coffin for me is custom music. I need to have that feature in my wwe and nba games. If they announce that and allow that , GOTY for me.
They said it's not possible yet on the next gen systems

Also they pretty much confirmed Story Designer for 2K17 as they said they wanted it this year but they added a lot and they didnt have time and they wanted a good story designer and wanted to slowly build it instead of rushing it
Old 08-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #29
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
Yeah custom music not being in it is not really a 2K issue its a next gen system issue unfortunately. I'm sure 2K would love to give it to us but its not capable
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-31-2015, 01:20 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Yeah custom music not being in it is not really a 2K issue its a next gen system issue unfortunately. I'm sure 2K would love to give it to us but its not capable
I'm not a developer, but I don't see how it's all a next gen issue. I can import custom music into the ShareFactory for PS4 with no problems what so ever. The PS3 could do it, maybe I'm just missing why nextgen can't.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:24 PM   #31
Rookie

DylanBetts23's Arena

I'm sure this is a silly question, but on 2k15, say I download a alternate Dean Ambrose attire and assign it to his in-game character, if I overwrite that slot with another downloadable wrestler then Ambrose's outfit will be removed, correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 07:46 PM   #32
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanBetts23
I'm sure this is a silly question, but on 2k15, say I download a alternate Dean Ambrose attire and assign it to his in-game character, if I overwrite that slot with another downloadable wrestler then Ambrose's outfit will be removed, correct?
Yes, once you save over that slot, the alternate attire is gone. I wish we could add alternate attires without burning a save slot on them. It would be a lot better if the devs just provided more alternate attires for guys to help combat that problem.

The return of Superstar Threads would be great as well. One of the best examples of the use of that is Bret Hart. Bret had a TON of alternate attires that reflected the different attires he wore in his career. There are a lot of differences in the attires he wore over the years. If they gave us something like that for everybody on the roster Superstar Threads could really eliminate a lot of the need of creating entirely new versions of guys.

For example Triple H. If you give me one attire for Triple from the Attitude Era, I would need to burn a save slot or two creating multiple looks for him because they only gave him one attire. If they gave him say four attires I could use Superstar Threads to make an additional four attires for one of those original four different attires. I could make an original DX era Triple H who's tights are significantly different than the tights he wore after he took over as leader of DX and I could make four different colorways of that attire saving me the CAW spots I would have to use to make those tights if they only included one attire of his that wasn't that one. I'm hoping this is the year they hook us up. At least get it in next year please lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »