Home

Is there a reason Universe Mode gets little to no love?

This is a discussion on Is there a reason Universe Mode gets little to no love? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 08:40 PM   #1
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Is there a reason Universe Mode gets little to no love?

It seems like it is getting pretty stale. I am offline only guy. Not sure how it works in 2K16, but it just doesn't seem to get a lot of love considering it's a replay value mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a reason Universe Mode gets little to no love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
It seems like it is getting pretty stale. I am offline only guy. Not sure how it works in 2K16, but it just doesn't seem to get a lot of love considering it's a replay value mode.
How do you know that it hasn't gotten any love? The game is about a month away from being released. They just announced MyCareer stuff this week. At least wait until a. we hear more about the mode or b. we hear nothing and the game comes out. Because for all we know they completely revamped Universe mode and are just waiting to release information on it.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:32 PM   #3
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
How do you know that it hasn't gotten any love? The game is about a month away from being released. They just announced MyCareer stuff this week. At least wait until a. we hear more about the mode or b. we hear nothing and the game comes out. Because for all we know they completely revamped Universe mode and are just waiting to release information on it.
Ahh okay, I apologize. I'm just hoping for some more depth. Wasn't sure if it had been addressed. Thank you for the answer. Again my apologies.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Ahh okay, I apologize. I'm just hoping for some more depth. Wasn't sure if it had been addressed. Thank you for the answer. Again my apologies.
No problem man.
Old 09-26-2015, 07:33 AM   #5
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

Yeah I don't think I'd go as far as saying it gets no love. I think that, as far as WWE and the 2K advertising team, its not the feature mode that they want to promote. I think since its such an involved mode, they feel like its not the thing that will suck in the casual fans or the attitude era fans or what have you. I'm sure info will be coming soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 02:24 PM   #6
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Because Universe is about as good as it can get to me the only way to make it better is too add the ability to plant cutscenes in it and fix some 2K15 glitches but other than that Universe looks near perfect to me
Old 09-27-2015, 01:41 AM   #7
Rookie

I remember created ur own storylines. Would've been good if they let u download people's storylines and play them in universe
Old 09-29-2015, 11:12 AM   #8
Rookie

Yung AJ24's Arena

Just played this yesterday, my cousin got it early and it's meh imo. I play 2K11 & 2K14, I enjoyed the gameplay compared to 2K14. While my cousin who had 2K15 is heavily disappointed with it and says it's exactly like 2K15. He's not really used to it but i expected it, he thought it would have the MyCareer that's in the next gen version. I was just disappointed that it didn't have all the new Classic teams, I personally believe that it's a crime that they're still charging full price for the previous gen. Absolutely nothing but a roster update along with new menus. My cousin said he's gonna sue Spike Lee for false advertising

"It says "Be the Story" on the damn cover but there's no story "

Last edited by Yung AJ24; 09-29-2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Whoops, wrong thread lol. Pls delete

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »