Home

WWE 2K16 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 09:39 PM   #73
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K16 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Draft is gone. You can have as many as 7 separate brands I believe.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:54 PM   #74
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5
First of all, I think this is the greatest wrestling game in years. As others have said, the pacing is SO much better. For the first time in about a decade, there's a game that feels like a WRASSLIN game, instead of a fighting game.

My personal gripe is that although the AI kicks out at two appropriately, it's WAY too easy for the human player to kick out at one-- or even zero! That should never happen after a finisher, except if your name is Brock Lesnar-- and even then, it should be a special exclusive skill or something.

It would be so easy to tune the pinning meter to force more 2 counts... just make the kickout area very small at one and have it become much larger at two!!! (I've been saying this for a while but 2k ain't listening). This is pretty much my only real problem with this game right now. That, and the lack of Sasha Banks.

As for the kicking out of finishers, I like it... it should take a lot to put Cena away. But for those of you who don't like it, use the Accelerator to take away superstars' Resiliency. Finisher Strength won't affect anything if they have Resiliency, because Resiliency pretty much = automatic kickouts of finishers.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:55 PM   #75
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

purchased the accelerator and well nothing has unlocked even went out and reloaded he game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 10:10 PM   #76
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
purchased the accelerator and well nothing has unlocked even went out and reloaded he game
Did you go to My WWE and click unlock everything?
Old 10-27-2015, 10:12 PM   #77
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Small little thing that stood out to me, Wrestlemania is finally outdoors (well last years, haven't gotten that far in Universe mode, but you can see it from any game mode).

One thing that sucks, can't change facial parts again on wwe superstars in creation suite. I tried to give Stardust an alternate Purple attire, but you can't change the face paint so we're stuck w/ only 1 attire for him.

Last edited by franch1se; 10-27-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:25 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

I'm away on business & wont be able to play til after work on Thursday, so these impressions are killing me!

Can anyone speak briefly on Universe Mode at all? Namely, I'd like to know if you can assign more than two shows to a PPV. Also, how are the IC & US titles handled? Is one a Smackdown title & the other a Raw title?
Old 10-27-2015, 10:26 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

We have a bugs thread yet? Santino Marella just won the ****ing NXT Women's title in my universe mode...

Sent from my SM-G925V
Old 10-27-2015, 10:27 PM   #80
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I'm away on business & wont be able to play til after work on Thursday, so these impressions are killing me!

Can anyone speak briefly on Universe Mode at all? Namely, I'd like to know if you can assign more than two shows to a PPV. Also, how are the IC & US titles handled? Is one a Smackdown title & the other a Raw title?
You can do 4 shows on a PPV.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »