Home

WWE 2K16 MyCareer

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 MyCareer within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2015, 05:18 PM   #57
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: WWE 2K16 MyCareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRenaissance
The only sucky part is that it takes a WHILE to create the characters, or at least it does for me...
Yeah that's the one thing I really get tired of when creating my guy. I wish there was some way they could make it so you can import your look and moves from the previous year. The guy I made this year is basically the same as the one I made last year.

Curious about something, after you guys win the NXT title are you going straight for the big title or doing US or Intercontinental?

Last edited by Sinner; 11-05-2015 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #58
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

I love this new feature, in a feud with Corbin and he walked out on our 4 star match for me to win via count out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2015, 10:00 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Yeah that's the one thing I really get tired of when creating my guy. I wish there was some way they could make it so you can import your look and moves from the previous year. The guy I made this year is basically the same as the one I made last year.

Curious about something, after you guys win the NXT title are you going straight for the big title or doing US or Intercontinental?
I dumped nxt riht as I got the title. Got US title in a short time but immediately went to ta team as soon as I got it too. Its taken me soooo much longer to get it then US title. Ive won almost every match for a year yet am only up to rank 3 going into tlc.

If I lose a championship do I drop down to 10 or am I still near the top? I'm going to give up now chasing after achievements if I have to go through tag team 3xs.

PG: Epic Pro Terry Porter
SG: Epic Pro Dennis Johnson
SF: RC Pro Andre Iguodala
PF: Legend Mike Conley
C: Epic Pro Brad Daugherty

First 1000 games: 998-2
Second 1000 games: 995-5
Third 1000 games: 989-11
Fourth 1000 games: 990-10
Old 11-06-2015, 04:25 PM   #60
All Star

Bard's Arena

Second PPV time! Up against Corbin and am second rank behind Balor at the moment.

Old 11-06-2015, 04:27 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
In my first passthrough I defended the NXT Title for about three months before trying to go for the tag team titles with Rusev.

After the Load error, I went straight for the World Title to see if I could export the character for Universe.

Speaking of which, I recreated Jay Masters last night and uploaded him to Community Creations for PS4, with hashtags OperationSports, Jay, Masters, JAMRenaissance, and MyCareer. I have a pic in the Creations thread..

I foresee myself somewhat abandoning MyCareer in favor of Universe. A HUGE variable for the appeal of MyCareer is dynamically deciding how I want to build the character as I go. If I have to decide everything in advance, I may as well just use Universe. Sooooo... for the PS4 people, since I know I won't be able to do invasions anymore, can you add your MyCareer guys to Community Creations as well? I want to include more people's characters in my MyCareer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #62
Rookie

Sparrow19's Arena

So I just got the game, and haven't played a WWE 2k game.

The career has me very intrigued though. Right now i'm playing through Stone Cold's story to get used to it.

When I do go career, can I create multiple guys, using only 1 of them to play as? Basically, can I create a buddy to be in the game and controlled by the computer of who I cam rival and or team with? Also, does that also go for the d/l created guys? Hope you understand what I'm saying. Thanks..!
Old 11-06-2015, 06:03 PM   #63
Rookie

After winning the NXT Title, I defended it for a few PPV's and purposely dropped it to KO before heading to Smackdown. I decided to start by going after the US Title and immediately was able to begin a rivalry with Cena who is the current champ. Will I get a title shot at the next PPV (Hell In A Cell) or will it be just a regular match because I'm not the number 1 contender?

As a side note I'm getting pretty tired of the straight up singles matches. Where are all gimmick matches?? I've been in one triple threat and 2 tag matches so far. Where's the variety?
Old 11-06-2015, 06:23 PM   #64
All Star

Bard's Arena

I've only had one gimmick match and that was a super fun fatal four way, I noticed that too. The downfall for this year is no variety to matches...or not enough. Next year's improvement! Having tons of fun and in a feud with KO for the belt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »