Home

Season Pass for WWE 2k16, What does it give you now?

This is a discussion on Season Pass for WWE 2k16, What does it give you now? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2015, 12:13 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Season Pass for WWE 2k16, What does it give you now?

I had zero problems using the accelerator after installing. Went back to main menu, went to it, hit unlock and it worked like it was supposed to.
Old 10-31-2015, 08:27 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I'm having similar problems. Purchased/Installed Season Pass like last year from the main page store and then while in the game I can't access the store to actually get the Accelerator.
You don't need to access the store from within the game. You can just go to the WWE 2K16 page on the store outside the game and the accelerator will be free if you purchased the season pass.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:56 AM   #11
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
You don't need to access the store from within the game. You can just go to the WWE 2K16 page on the store outside the game and the accelerator will be free if you purchased the season pass.
Guys I appreciate the feedback but I'm not bull******* you when I say I'm not getting any prompts to use the accelerator!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 10:17 AM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Oh I know that, but nothing is showing up. It says Season Pass is installed, but when I click on the down arrow again it takes me to the download screen and it says its waiting to download but nothing else seems to be able to be done. The Accelerator is not showing up anywhere either. I have never had any problems like this in past games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Guys I appreciate the feedback but I'm not bull******* you when I say I'm not getting any prompts to use the accelerator!
Don't worry Lisac, you're not the only one. It's not working for me right now either.

Okay I found it, what a pain in the *** way to get it. Having to go to the store than the game then actually scrolling down (not actually clicking on the gale) and it was listed under Season Pass.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

Last edited by wiscowilz; 10-31-2015 at 10:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »