Home

Preferred Signatures and Finishers for CAW

This is a discussion on Preferred Signatures and Finishers for CAW within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 10:20 AM   #9
Rookie

TheMadleR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Preferred Signatures and Finishers for CAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
My finishers are:
My favorite finisher in the game, the Fireman's Carry Overhead Kick (used also by TJ Perkins/Manic/Suicide)
And my favorite submission maneuver, the Cloverleaf

Signatures:
Half Nelson Choke Suplex (used by William Regal, looks devastating in the game, just look at the animation, it should be illegal lol)
And one of my new favorites, the Vertical Powerbomb (a new move, wish it had a pin combo)
I was using that vertical suplex powerbomb as a finisher for another one of my CAW's but he was huge and I didn't like playing with a guy that was 6'9" 375 chiseled and ready to destroy. So I made a new guy and my OP is what i came up with. Pretty pleased with it. I really like that Vertical Suplex Powerbomb though. I haven't looked at the Half Nelson Choke Suplex I'll give it a look.
NBA: Thunder
Old 01-05-2016, 07:25 PM   #10
Pro

jmac7164's Arena

Finisher: Single Underhook Facebuster/ Curb Stomp and 450 imploding Splash/ Pheonix Splash

Signature: Anaconda Vice/Cloverleaf and Standing Shirauni/Zig Zag

depends on if my guy is a heel or Face. and What moves I like at the time
Old 01-06-2016, 01:50 AM   #11
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac7164
Finisher: Single Underhook Facebuster/ Curb Stomp and 450 imploding Splash/ Pheonix Splash

Signature: Anaconda Vice/Cloverleaf and Standing Shirauni/Zig Zag

depends on if my guy is a heel or Face. and What moves I like at the time
Hello Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2016, 03:41 PM   #12
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Okay so my guy has a bit of a backstory and is named "The Rebel" Arik Anthony. Basically though he's from New Japan Pro Wrestling and does a little Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. My guy is a based off of me overall with my predicted height and even my looks and body type. I'm a legit 5'6-'9 and 168 but billed at 5'10 and 188 ( Basically like Finn Balor who is 5'9 and 179 ) with a really lean body type. My move-set is based on how I would wrestling if I ever make it in wrestling and based on what the New Japan Pro Wrestling style and what they allow. My first finisher or finisher one is called the "Rebel's Gun" and is "Running Jumping Knee 4 or 5" and while performing it I use my right knee with a heavy knee brace, my second finisher is either a Samoan Driver or Michinoku Driver. Now I'm not really sure about my signatures yet I'll still have to decide on them.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:14 PM   #13
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

I've always thought of the Michinoku Driver as a scoop slam/body slam with a pin combo lol.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #14
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I've always thought of the Michinoku Driver as a scoop slam/body slam with a pin combo lol.
I know it is but it's basic and since I base my guy off of Japan wrestling I added it. In places like New Japan Pro Wrestling there are a lot and I mean a lot of simple finishers such as their biggest star using a Short Arm Clothesline.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:26 AM   #15
Rookie

TheMadleR's Arena

I created another guy, I named him Tank Thompson and he is a massive guy, hence "Tank" 6'7" 326 pure muscle.

His finishers are Implant Buster and Vertical Suplex Powerbomb

Signatures are Chokeslam 11, The Last Dance.

He is not high flyer by any means, very basic turnbuckle skills but when that leg drop comes down off the top rope it's devastating.

Loving the Implant Buster. The first time I use it in every match it causes my opponent to bleed.

Loving this character. Just need to figure out a good entrance, cuz the move set is spot on for a super heavyweight power guy.
NBA: Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »