Home

WWE 2K16 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC Available

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC Available within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2016, 09:53 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K16 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC Available

As mentioned last week, the WWE 2K16 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC is scheduled to arrive today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It features 20 playable Superstars, seven classic matches, and six new playable arenas. Check out the trailer here and new screenshots here.

The Hall of Fame Showcase is included with the WWE 2K16 Season Pass, for everyone else, it will cost $9.99. For those of you waiting for the PC version of WWE 2K16, which releases on March 11, this DLC and all of the previous ones, will be included in your purchase, with no extra charges.

Quote:
The 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase Pack features a mix of iconic and fantasy matchups between current WWE talent and inductees from WWE’s 2015 Hall of Fame class. The full roster of playable matches includes the following:
  • “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
  • Rikishi vs. The Rock;
  • Alundra Blayze vs. Paige;
  • Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes;
  • Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
  • The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
  • The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).

Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 10:11 AM   #2
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC Available Today

I'm very much enjoying this DLC. Initially I was upset that i couldn't justy jump into The Outsiders/Harlem Heat match as those are who I really want. But I have really enjoyed the play through.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on these last few guys to get my Universe going.

Somebody please tell me that there are zero issues with this DLC, as far as crashing the game, etc.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:08 AM   #4
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on these last few guys to get my Universe going.

Somebody please tell me that there are zero issues with this DLC, as far as crashing the game, etc.
Just finished the showcase and added them to my Universe. No issues whatsoever so far.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:32 AM   #5
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Just finished the showcase and added them to my Universe. No issues whatsoever so far.
You have made my day sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 11:57 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 12

I downloaded it, but it won't install?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

When I go to purchase it on XboxOne, i click buy it, then the screen goes black and just sits there. I can get out of it by going back to Xbox Home. I can also play other games. Anyone else having this issue OR has anyone else got it for XboxOne?

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 02-23-2016, 12:54 PM   #8
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
When I go to purchase it on XboxOne, i click buy it, then the screen goes black and just sits there. I can get out of it by going back to Xbox Home. I can also play other games. Anyone else having this issue OR has anyone else got it for XboxOne?
I'm on the XB1. I haven't had any issues. I purchased it and the other legend pack with Piper in it this mourning. It immediately started downloading the 2.5 GB (or whatever) file. I was actually playing WWE2K16 as it was downloading. After it downloaded I was prompted to go back to the main game menu screen. Once I went back into the game and 2K showcase the Hall of Fame one was there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »