Home

Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2K17 Attribute Project

This is a discussion on Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2K17 Attribute Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2016, 04:00 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2k16 Project (Overhaul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletonkey11
Also, what would be the best way to request specific wrestlers for attribute ratings?
Who are you looking for? mikemulloy is doing a bunch of indy, NJPW, ROH, and TNA (and a few others) guys, Hyper is continuing to add people, and I've been working on some legends (and sorta legends) so maybe the person is already in the works. If not, I'd be happy to give it a shot.

I don't know if Hyper wants to open the Pandora's box of taking requests here so I'll let him make that call. In the meantime, feel free to PM me if you want. Again, I'm mostly familiar with older guys (Wrestlemania I through XX-ish) era guys. I can do some research on others, too. Would be especially helpful if they are/were in WWE/ECW/WCW so I could see some matches on WWE Network if I'm not familiar.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:41 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
Who are you looking for? mikemulloy is doing a bunch of indy, NJPW, ROH, and TNA (and a few others) guys, Hyper is continuing to add people, and I've been working on some legends (and sorta legends) so maybe the person is already in the works. If not, I'd be happy to give it a shot.

I don't know if Hyper wants to open the Pandora's box of taking requests here so I'll let him make that call. In the meantime, feel free to PM me if you want. Again, I'm mostly familiar with older guys (Wrestlemania I through XX-ish) era guys. I can do some research on others, too. Would be especially helpful if they are/were in WWE/ECW/WCW so I could see some matches on WWE Network if I'm not familiar.
Thanks for offer, I really didn't want to be the guy to derail the thread into 30 pages of attribute requests! I'll PM you the list of guys I'm hoping to fill out my universe with. They're mostly legends, so they will likely all be right up your alley. I'd considered using the Input worksheet of the Excel file and building them myself, but I'm just not clear on some of the 0/1/2 distinctions being used for specific cell entries.

Thanks woodjer!
Old 04-12-2016, 05:58 PM   #75
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11

Are all the settings and stuff updated on the first page, or is it buried somewhere in the pages here? Thanks for the help guys, just found this thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 06:26 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletonkey11
Thanks for offer, I really didn't want to be the guy to derail the thread into 30 pages of attribute requests! I'll PM you the list of guys I'm hoping to fill out my universe with. They're mostly legends, so they will likely all be right up your alley. I'd considered using the Input worksheet of the Excel file and building them myself, but I'm just not clear on some of the 0/1/2 distinctions being used for specific cell entries.

Thanks woodjer!
honestly, i don't have **** better to do, fire away, who ya looking for on the indys?
Old 04-13-2016, 10:52 AM   #77
Rookie

DomZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
honestly, i don't have **** better to do, fire away, who ya looking for on the indys?
Will Ospreay would be nice as he's starting to really emerge as a star in NJPW.
Also Fenix & Zack Sabre Jr.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:58 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundTheAlarm
Are all the settings and stuff updated on the first page, or is it buried somewhere in the pages here? Thanks for the help guys, just found this thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
There is a Sliders tab on the worksheet. Sounds like there may be some adjustments coming but that should be a start.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:19 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_magic
Thanks for putting these out.
This is not to complain about your spreadsheet but to help anyone wanting to do mass edits.

For anyone using these to edit I have a couple tips to help make it much quicker and easier on the eyes when you try to edit a bunch in one session.

Make a copy of the spreadsheet, to your google drive. From that copy you can do a couple things. Make rows between each wrestler and columns between every 2 or 3 ratings.
In the abilities section, right click on column, conditional formatting, select the value is less than .5, and change the fill color to white. Can't remember, but you may have to change the text color to white also. Doing this helped with having the ones to add really stand out.
Also in the abilities section on the wrestler edit in game, I deleted all abilities and add in the ones suggested, much easier than trying to figure out which to add.

If you have 150+ wrestlers to edit, doing these changes to the spreadsheet might take a few minutes, but you will probably save 1-2 minutes per wrestler so possibly 3-5 hours saved, and get on a roll much easier than the default setup trying to pick out the number you need.
Kind of along these lines...as you're changing the personality stuff, use the "Dominant Trait" at the top to help. That shows which one has the most clicks and ties go to the one listed first in the list. What I do is move them all down to 1 (blue or red, doesn't matter) and then start with the lowest one. Count that many clicks and then you'll notice the "Dominant Trait" change to whatever you just did. Move on the the next lowest but, instead of counting all of those clicks, just hold down in the direction you want to go until the "Dominant Trait" changes again. If it's higher on the list, the click where it changes will be equal to what it was before. If it's lower, it will be one higher. Anything 90+, I do after the others and just max them out and count backwards.

If you're like me and want it to be exact (close can be good enough), you may want to click back until it changes again so you know that you didn't get an extra click or two in. But maybe I'm the only one OCD about that type of thing. Either way, the personality stuff was taking the longest time for me and I can cut a decent amount of time out by using this "trick"

Example:
AJ Lee has -50/-18/-93/65/-53/-68

I'd move everything down to one blue click (Dominant Trait becomes "Prideful"). Go to the second line and count 17 clicks to the blue (since it's already 1 click that direction)...DT becomes Respectful. Then I go to the first line and hold left until I see DT become Prideful. Once that happens, I know that I've hit 18 clicks that direction (because it's higher in the list order). From there, I can count from 19-50 to get it set. Go to the 5th line and hold left until DT changes to Bold. That would be 51 clicks (lower in the list) so I click twice to get to 53. Repeat for the others.

And instead of posting a third thread right away (sorry, should've multi-quoted) a few other things...
Does anyone know if there are issues with Divas and Ladder/Triple Threat matches? I got a bunch entered last night and tested one with Natalya, Naomi, and Becky Lynch (CAW). Didn't notice any ladders around the ring but figured they just needed to pull them out from under or something. Started working on more ratings and, an hour or so later, the match was still going on and still no ladder in sight. Maybe it was a weird glitch but just want to make sure that some setting here didn't cause the issue.

Finally, as I was entering some of these, I noticed that Braun Strowman has the Ring Breaker skill but I can't select it because I didn't select Fired Up. Are there any recommendations for what to do in that case? I ended up skipping that skill rather than adding the other but don't know if that would make a big difference at all. I feel like I noticed a couple other situations like that but don't recall exactly which ones.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:30 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
Thanks Mike! Not all the non-WWE requests are indys - some are just WCW/ECW guys. ATM, I still need:

• Adam Bomb
• Ahmed Johnson
• Al Snow
• Buff Bagwell
• Chad Gable
• Fenix
• Goldberg
• Jason Jordan
• Jushin Thunder Liger
• Lance Storm
• Prince Puma
• Rick Steiner (’91 Steiner Bros.-era)
• Scott Steiner (both ’91 Steiner Bros.-era and NWO-era)
• Zeus

Also, noob question: anyone know a work-around for using the PM feature on the site? Do you have to reach a certain posting minimum to be able to private message? The site doesn't seem to want to allow me access.

Thanks guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »