Home

Post-Release Support for WWE 2K lags way behind other sports games

This is a discussion on Post-Release Support for WWE 2K lags way behind other sports games within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2016, 12:07 AM   #17
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Post-Release Support for WWE 2K lags way behind other sports games

Another thing that bugs me about this series is it's almost June and there's not one drop of news that I can find out about WWE 2K17. It's like this every year. Other sports titles that will be released in the fall already have blogs out now. I wish we could get some type of information about the new game in a timely manner.

It all goes back to keeping an open line of communication with the consumers. It's like radio silence until it's close to the release date and once it's released, it's back to no communication with the public once again.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:15 PM   #18
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post-Release Support for WWE 2K lags way behind other sports games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Another thing that bugs me about this series is it's almost June and there's not one drop of news that I can find out about WWE 2K17. It's like this every year. Other sports titles that will be released in the fall already have blogs out now. I wish we could get some type of information about the new game in a timely manner.

It all goes back to keeping an open line of communication with the consumers. It's like radio silence until it's close to the release date and once it's released, it's back to no communication with the public once again.
2k always put out news around gamescom time. Nothing new about that, they've done that for years

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »