Home

WWE 2K17 NXT Edition Announced with Exclusive Content

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 NXT Edition Announced with Exclusive Content within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2016, 09:07 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesvolsfan
Furthermore, 2K is bringing this series to heights we've never seen before. WWE 2K16 was easily one of the best games in the WWE games series. 2K is better than what THQ would've given us. I expect 2K17 to be even better.
well said man. anyone saying that the series was better in thq's hands is someone that probably is still on last gen lol. but yeah i still play 2k16 despite it's flaws in fact i have 3 universes going so i'm good lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2016, 09:10 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml11287
Really -_-

I mean I love the Nakamura autograph, but what the hell am I going to do with a trading card and a statue of a man in a speedo and facepaint? Definitely wouldn't be displaying that in my place

On top of all of that, it doesn't even come with a season pass. Looks like I'll have to wait those 90 days for the DLC to be released. I'd rather only pay $25-$30 for a season pass than $40+the season pass for 3 wrestlers that are ALREADY locked away on the disc and the rest of the DLC packs.

I was totally gonna buy this game on day 1. This just moved to probably an after Christmas purchase (or whenever the Nakamura DLC comes out).
just get the digital deluxe for 80, comes with the pass, buy the 3 nxt characters when they release in late november.. problem solved
Old 07-14-2016, 09:14 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
$99 for 3 exclusive talents and a figure and it doesn't include the season pass. I just want the entire roster available from the beginning. If your just buying the base game you have to wait until it's released in late 2016/early 2017.
or you could just get the digital deluxe for 90 bucks, and buy the 3 characters in late november for around 8 or 9 bucks. there's your 100$ right there and you would also have the season pass. for real stop crying and bitching when it's not even that damn serious
Old 07-14-2016, 09:21 PM   #28
MVP

nml11287's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: WWE 2K17 NXT Edition Announced with Exclusive Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaispeed2012
just get the digital deluxe for 80, comes with the pass, buy the 3 nxt characters when they release in late november.. problem solved

There is usually a 60-90 day embargo on special edition/opening day dlc. Chances are we don't see these wrestlers available until after Xmas anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2016, 09:35 PM   #29
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaispeed2012
first you ask for these people then you get them and you go the "they should be on disc" route.
And in this case, these three actually are on the disc. Cool.

Quote:
not to mention this is a hell of alot cheaper than say battle front.
Not sure what Battlefront has to do with this, but let's check it out.
Battlefront game $60
Season Pass $50
'Complete' game $110

WWE2K game $60
Season Pass $25 (presumably)
Digital Deluxe $90
NXT Enhancement pack - $5-10?
'Complete' game - $90-$100
Eh, close enough.

Quote:
yes it sucks they aren't included with the season pass. but exclusives never are. look at arkham knight, hell look at nba2k they do the same exact thing yet i don't ever see anyone complaining about that.
What wasn't included in the Arkham Knight season pass? Also, there's an NBA2K season pass? Do I get the new rookies that were just drafted?!

Other than that, not much of what you said was actually a counter for anything CM Hooe said. Also, friendly tip - multiquote and combine your posts.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #30
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

I'll be passing on the NXT edition. I'm in canada & no way will I pay $129.99+tax. Most the stuff I have no interest in. https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/724...17-nxt-edition
Old 07-14-2016, 10:04 PM   #31
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

I absolutely hate that we don't get the entire current roster on disk, no excuses. DLC should be for the legends who aren't on TV each and every week.

That being said, I'm a sucker. I preordered this edition. I like collectible ****, so I'm cool getting the Nakamura auto. The Balor statue can go next to my figures I all have.

I apparently really wanted Nia Jax in my game day one...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2016, 11:08 PM   #32
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
What an unbelievable rip off. 2K knows there are fans out there who are going to eat this up and love every penny they put into it.

This will sell well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »