Home

WWE 2K17 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 02:36 AM   #65
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WWE 2K17 Universe Mode

So I set all the rosters as they are realistically right now in wwe for Raw and Smackdown. However, I keep having people who are supposed to be on one show appearing on both. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 02:43 AM   #66
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
So I set all the rosters as they are realistically right now in wwe for Raw and Smackdown. However, I keep having people who are supposed to be on one show appearing on both. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.
Separate titles for both shows? Superstars only on one show specifically? Any slight thing could throw everything in a crazy tailspin I am hearing from this game early on.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:33 AM   #67
Rookie

Kaliz0r's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
By default both Raw and SmackDown have the WWE World Heavyweight championship set as their major title. They also both have the same championship for their tag team titles. This will cause anybody who is eligible for these titles (in this case, every male wrestler on either roster) to appear on both shows.

And now that I think about it, the game may also default to having the Women's title on both shows too, which would also cause all the Women on either roster to appear on both shows.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:17 PM   #68
Rookie

Are you guys awarding your titles to wrestlers when you create your brands or having tournaments? I'm debating just starting mines with Balor as Universal, Slater & Rhynk as SD Champs and Becky as SD champ or if I should have a Tournament inside universe to crown them?

Also I'm gonna set Main Event and Superstars up as major shows and make the CW Title the major title on superstars, do you guys think I should add a major title to ME?
Hardcore
European
Television.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:26 PM   #69
Rookie

PattyIce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dneville80
Are you guys awarding your titles to wrestlers when you create your brands or having tournaments? I'm debating just starting mines with Balor as Universal, Slater & Rhynk as SD Champs and Becky as SD champ or if I should have a Tournament inside universe to crown them?

Also I'm gonna set Main Event and Superstars up as major shows and make the CW Title the major title on superstars, do you guys think I should add a major title to ME?
Hardcore
European
Television.

The beauty of your universe is that it is yours. Do whatever you think you will enjoy.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:05 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyIce
The beauty of your universe is that it is yours. Do whatever you think you will enjoy.
I know...part of me wants an in Universe Tournament to crown champions and the other part of me just wants to get into everything. I mean I don't have the whole CW Division as of yet cause I could only find Kendrick, Perkins and Swann so far on CC. I mean if I do in Universe tourneys then I have a full four weeks to crown my Universal Champion, but only two weeks to crown my Smackdown Tag and Women's Champions. I guess that's not to bad. Gen I could wait until May ppvs to crown my CW and most likely my TV Champions
Old 10-12-2016, 02:18 PM   #71
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Is there a way to control both members of the same tag team in universe mode. I cant seem to figure out how to do this?
Nobody else seems to have a problem with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Nobody else seems to have a problem with this?
I haven't done a tag match yet. I'm hoping that's not true, cause that would suck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »