Home

WWE 2k17 DLC Superstars

This is a discussion on WWE 2k17 DLC Superstars within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 08:14 AM   #9
Rookie

CEOHaize's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k17 DLC Superstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015
Are u kidding me? Gallows and Anderson are DLC? These guys have been in the company for how long now and they're DLC?

This is some BS. I'd understand if they just made these characters or something, but they've been in the WWE since before April. This is ridiculous.

With that said WWE is the only game I ever get season passes for, so it's irrelevant to me at the end of the day, but for this who don't this is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't make their debut until the April 11th episode of Raw. Which is usually well past the normal cut off day to be included in the on the disc roster. With that said it makes sense to have them as DLC from a business standpoint. Not shocked at all the see them as DLC but I wish it was different.

Host of The Awakened Soul Podcast
iTunes: https://t.co/2aRfWFw1ia
Google Play: https://t.co/yjgsoZLJ4r

@CEOHaize on Twitter
Old 09-21-2016, 10:27 AM   #10
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015
Are u kidding me? Gallows and Anderson are DLC? These guys have been in the company for how long now and they're DLC?
I remember my first experience with a WWE 2K game - The Usos were in the WWE for a year and a half before 2k14, and still weren't in the game. 2K is really stepping their game up to get their DLC out much faster than they used to. Honestly, I also expected the old Smackdown set with no brand split incorporated, basically picturing the WWE as of February 2016 as the out-of-box setup.

Glad they might prove me wrong
College Football Revamped
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Old 09-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #11
Pro

I just need Roode, Gargano and Ciampa as part of the next DLC announcement and I'm good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 11:17 AM   #12
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

I have to give them credit. Outside of the cruiserweights now, this is the best roster for current WWE I can remember ever seeing. I honestly can't think of anybody currently getting weekly screen time on Raw and Smackdown that isn't represented in this game. If the Club hadn't gotten in I'd have been highly disappointed. If they can somehow get the new Raw and Smackdown sets and the championships in, this will be the most current game we've ever had.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

I'm good with the roster now. Dillenger, Aries and the Crew were the only fighters that shouldve been reasonably expected to be in the game.

With that said, I would love to see Roode.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:32 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I have to give them credit. Outside of the cruiserweights now, this is the best roster for current WWE I can remember ever seeing. I honestly can't think of anybody currently getting weekly screen time on Raw and Smackdown that isn't represented in this game. If the Club hadn't gotten in I'd have been highly disappointed. If they can somehow get the new Raw and Smackdown sets and the championships in, this will be the most current game we've ever had.
Only one I can think of is Rhyno.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:28 PM   #15
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBotHesh_23
Only one I can think of is Rhyno.
I am going to be pretty sad if he isn't included this year, CAWS are good, but just aren't the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 01:55 PM   #16
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I am going to be pretty sad if he isn't included this year, CAWS are good, but just aren't the same.
They'd be 150 million times better if we could actually give them custom theme music and unique entrances instead of the way they've completely ruined that aspect of the game by not developing a tool for playing custom tracks yet and taking out all the preset entrance options we USED to get in this series. There's like two generic entrances and now days and the rest are from the people already in the game/DLC characters. Remember when AJ Styles' entrance was like preset 10 (or whatever # it really was)? Or you could actually make a legit Jeff Hardy because his entrance was in a preset even though he wasn't in the game/with WWE. They need to bring that back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »