Home

WWE 2K17 OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 OS Community Impressions within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2017, 10:03 PM   #121
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K17 OS Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
Played this game heavy for a couple of weeks after I bought it - downloading community creations and getting my universes set up. Had big plans, as usual, to do a historic universe and run through a few decades of wrestling. I was impressed by some of the new options and the gameplay is nice.

The killer glitch for me was the tag entrance glitch; in my game if I have a tag match in any mode with four created wrestlers the game gets hung up after the first team enters and refuses to move forward - the first team into the ring just stands there waiting forever for the second team to start their entrance.

So I put the game aside and figured I'd wait until the rest of the DLC content came out and they had a few months to iron out the glitches.

Pretty disappointing to come back to the game two months later and find nothing has been done about this glitch. Still can't have entrances on and do a tag match with 4 created wrestlers. Pretty basic expectation for a game in this day and age and these guys just can't get it right.
Just to follow up on this - in case anyone else is is experiencing a similar glitch - after many hours of experimenting it looks like if you have a manager assigned to an all caw tag match the game will freeze. However, if you take the manager off, then put them back on (in the game participant select screen) , it seems to load just fine. Weird little workaround, which may not help in universe much, but there it is.

I would really love it if the game designers could make it so we can simply choose to import tag teams or choose to link our base set-up with our universe set-ups. With the slow loading screens it takes hours and hours to set up the entrances and victories for caw teams for universe mode and for the base game. Pretty silly that they're still separate. HUGE waste of gamer time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2017, 08:44 PM   #122
Pro

OVR: 2

Does anyone else get almost constant crashes (in the form of freezing - with the music playing) during transitions from the entrance to the match and then after matches - it seems to be very vulnerable especially when it is a rivalry match in universe mode.

Getting pretty tired of these crashes, gotta say. Such a good game but I don't want to play each match 2 or 3 times in universe mode to move forward.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:52 AM   #123
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm getting a constant CE-34878-0 crashing after trying to do promos in Universe mode. Anyone else getting this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »