Home

WWE 2K17 OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 OS Community Impressions within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2016, 11:36 PM   #49
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K17 OS Community Impressions

I've tweaked with the sliders a bit, but so far it looks like only the big name guys are kicking out of finishers for me which I think is really cool
Old 10-11-2016, 11:37 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Universe Mode is jacked too. Was trying to play a match on RAW of Goldberg vs Mark Henry and when I started it was Goldberg vs Lesnar...*sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 11:39 PM   #51
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Lmao this whole video https://youtu.be/iTEBSDp8wH4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 12:27 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Doing tornado tag HIAC. Went on top of cell, did a taunt, immediately fell, and now have been stuck lying down for 4 minutes. CPU won't even acknowledge me. I've complained a lot in this thread, but this product is extremely inexcusable to be this buggy. I feel like I'm early beta testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 03:33 AM   #53
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

What system are u guys playing on wit all these glitches?
Old 10-12-2016, 07:44 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 4

I didn't play online so I don't know but it seems like they have a lot more options for online. I only played a couple of matches because I like to edit things. The crowed seemed better at least when the wrestlers were entering. When Rollins came to the ring he got boo'd loudly, Then owens entered and it was more of a mixed bag. I need to play more to see if it's actually better or not.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:25 AM   #55
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

Well, I gave in and bought this last night. The Gamestop girl was nice enough to hook me up with a Goldberg code even though I didn't pre-order which was nice. Played just a couple matches. So far so good. Not having the bugs you guys are yet.

I thought weight detection was a thing now? Like, AJ Styles shouldn't be able to throw Braun Strowman around like a rag doll, but he does.

Going into the crowd is cool. You can't get to a backstage brawl if you go up the ramp, right? Only if you pick backstage brawl from the menu?

I really wish Batista, X-Pac, and Hogan were in this game and Hogan, Hall, and Nash had NWO alternate attires. Sucks NWO was only in one year.

I really like multiple universe save slots! Now I can finally have a current universe and a Raw/Nitro universe with legends.

I understand there was no time to add this, but as usual, it sucks how out of date the game is already and it came out yesterday. No brand split. Old sets. etc..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 11:46 AM   #56
Rookie

PattyIce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
I've tweaked with the sliders a bit, but so far it looks like only the big name guys are kicking out of finishers for me which I think is really cool

Which sliders did you tweak to make this happen? I ask because I like to play all of my universe mode matches but I like them to end quickly, the cpu health is never low enough after one finisher to get the pin.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »