Home

No Apallo Crews!?

This is a discussion on No Apallo Crews!? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2016, 12:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
No Apallo Crews!?

So I got the digital delux version and still can't play with appollo crew or other NXT people!? So the only way I can play with them is if I ****ing pre-ordered the ****ing delux edition! This is bull****. I figured if I got the digital delux edition I would be getting everything from the beginning. I would of payed more money to have everything unlocked all at once but what the hell am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 12:45 AM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: No Apallo Crews!?

everyone has known this. You needed to purchase the NXT edition of the game, not the Deluxe. They will be available later for download.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidzer0918
So I got the digital delux version and still can't play with appollo crew or other NXT people!? So the only way I can play with them is if I ****ing pre-ordered the ****ing delux edition! This is bull****. I figured if I got the digital delux edition I would be getting everything from the beginning. I would of payed more money to have everything unlocked all at once but what the hell am I missing something?

First off...you misspelled his name.

Second...you should have paid attention.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:04 AM   #4
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Your use of "other NXT people" is vague. There are three characters that are only available with the NXT Edition for now: Apollo Crews, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Nia Jax. There are plenty of other NXT people in the game, so check those out. You might find some other cool people to use.

Also, franch1se is right. You needed to get the NXT Edition for these characters right now. They will be available for $10 at some point in the future for those of us that didn't get that edition.

Actually, with the NXT Edition not containing the season pass, it works out cheaper to buy the digital deluxe version and then the NXT Enhancement pack of Nia, Nakamura, and Crews later. $100 total vs the $130 the NXT edition buyers would have for all the DLC. So that's something.

Last edited by SmashMan; 10-11-2016 at 02:06 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:04 AM   #5
Rookie

I bought the normal PS4 edition for $59.99 and when available will buy the DLCs I want for $32 for a final total of $91.99.

Only DLCs I really want are:

Future Stars Pack
Legends Pack
New Moves Pack
NXT Enhancement Pack
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 05:45 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
everyone has known this. You needed to purchase the NXT edition of the game, not the Deluxe. They will be available later for download.
Obviously, not "everyone has known this", as the OP didn't, nor did I, nor did many posting the same question on this or other sites.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:08 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisgrilledcheez
Obviously, not "everyone has known this", as the OP didn't, nor did I, nor did many posting the same question on this or other sites.
So, he should have said "everyone who has put any effort into reading the articles concerning the NXT pack has known this." And really, saying "everyone who has been paying attention has known this" would be correct as well.

Also, as for the OP, hard to feel bad for someone who immediately goes all "****" and "******" because they didn't do their homework before making a purchase.

But in all seriousness without being snarky, they haven't kept the NXT pack being separate from the season pass and digital deluxe edition a secret. Most people who have tried to keep up with news concerning the game beyond looking at the pictures, probably know this. It has been said in multiple articles across multiple websites. I don't like it either, but at least 2K didn't hide that fact.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:48 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 2

They made that pretty clear. It's your own fault for not reading up on what comes with each edition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »