Home

2 on 2 Match types?

This is a discussion on 2 on 2 Match types? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2 on 2 Match types?

They still haven't brought back the 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 TLC or ladders tornado match???!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #2
Banned

Re: 2 on 2 Match types?

Unfortunately, the only way to have a ladder and table in a 2 on 2 match is to take them out from under the ring. They don't have an actual tag team Ladder match where both teams fight to retrieve the briefcase or title belt.

I am not sure about the 3 on 3 TLC since i haven't checked. But i doubt it. Probably the same as the 2 on 2 match.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie

flyarsociety's Arena

Re: 2 on 2 Match types?

Yeah, I honestly hate how we are not able to have a 2 on 2 ladder or tlc matches. I noticed this was missing as well. I noticed how there is also no 2 vs 2 vs 2 ladder matches either. Considering the fact that the tag team TLC match is literally the most popular of this generation... you would think that they'd include that! But I think I have a theory for why this match is missing..... I think its a coding issue. I think that the developers probably wanted to include this match, but had trouble getting the 4 players in the match to not attack their teamates when reaching for the title. Remember in 2k16, there was a glitch where if you had a tag team match or tag team elimination chamber match, sometimes your partner would break up the pin? I would assume with the tag team ladder match they weren't able to prevent this. Or they weren't able to come up with the coding where BOTH members of the same tag team are not attacking/competing with each other by climbing up the ladder at the same time. It would be fun to have this wwe 2k17 though!! I hope we can at least get this in 2k18. I feel like its possible. They just need to create rules within the system. Like.. "when one player of the opposing tag team goes down and rolls out the ring to recover on the floor.... the only member of the team should automatically start setting up the ladder to go for the belt". And "while one player is on the ladder, the other player does not/will not climb for the gold and should start fighting off the opposing team". They need rules within the system like that so the match works correctly just like a real tag team ladder match. Instead of just 4 people in a ring going for a title at the same time. It would never work that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »