Home

WWE 2K18 wishlist

This is a discussion on WWE 2K18 wishlist within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2017, 10:45 PM   #33
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K18 wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampabil81
I bought the game for my 10 year old son but I love playing it for the Legends only since I don't follow current WWE. Here are some legends related stuff that should be added.

- Bring back Howard Finkel! Just for legends vs matches at least. It's not the same hearing all of the legends being called by Lillian Garcia. And if we could Gary Michael Cappetta for WCW legend matches since David Penzer is under contact with TNA.
You're only going to get those guys if they have a Legends contract with WWE. If not, WWE wont let them in a game with their name on it. Remember, WWE still has final say on who is in the game and not.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #34
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I'd like to see DQs and count outs, every match shouldn't end in pinfalls..
Old 04-28-2017, 03:36 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

I want to see a REAL Calendar.

No more of this 4 weeks every month crap. I shouldn't be that hard to put in a real calendar.

Also along with that, counting title reigns by days instead of weeks.

If you have someone win at the end of a week and then lose the beginning of teh next week they have a week title reign or if someone wins at the beginning of a week and loses before the next week they have zero weeks of title reigns but no days either.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 04-28-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2017, 09:00 PM   #36
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd like to see a season pass that updates the rosters/ring attires/gimmicks like a sports game. It could be monthly or after a big ppv like the rumble. I shouldn't have to do the whole caw for aj styles wearing different colors, have los matadors instead of the colons, or have to purchase nakamora. If you want an extra like the life and times of ddp, then sell that. If I buy 2k17 and am missing guys who main event shows in the year 2017, I think that's low rent. They got me in 15 and 16, but not this year. I'd also like to have finishers finishing off people unless it's the ppv or raw main event (and in the moment) without having to mess with sliders all the time.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:15 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I'd like to see a season pass that updates the rosters/ring attires/gimmicks like a sports game. It could be monthly or after a big ppv like the rumble. I shouldn't have to do the whole caw for aj styles wearing different colors, have los matadors instead of the colons, or have to purchase nakamora. If you want an extra like the life and times of ddp, then sell that. If I buy 2k17 and am missing guys who main event shows in the year 2017, I think that's low rent. They got me in 15 and 16, but not this year. I'd also like to have finishers finishing off people unless it's the ppv or raw main event (and in the moment) without having to mess with sliders all the time.
It's a lot harder to do that in a wrestling game, especially with a full roster. In sports games they only have to change attributes/uniforms NOT create complete new movesets, outfits, etc.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 04-30-2017, 07:42 PM   #38
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
It's a lot harder to do that in a wrestling game, especially with a full roster. In sports games they only have to change attributes/uniforms NOT create complete new movesets, outfits, etc.
I get what you're saying, but do they really need to create a new character model for aj when it's just color swapping of his outfits? Does it take a whole new model to strip a mask off Los matadors? (Not attacking your post...asking) As far as the season pass funding roster updates...this is what I "wish" for. Imagine if you're a casual fan or gamer and pick up 2k17 this weekend and want to play with shin or fight the hardy boyz vs gallows and Anderson...the season pass could fund that type of roster update. That's what I was getting at...keeping things current with rosters and fresh with more than one outfit.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:52 PM   #39
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I get what you're saying, but do they really need to create a new character model for aj when it's just color swapping of his outfits? Does it take a whole new model to strip a mask off Los matadors? (Not attacking your post...asking) As far as the season pass funding roster updates...this is what I "wish" for. Imagine if you're a casual fan or gamer and pick up 2k17 this weekend and want to play with shin or fight the hardy boyz vs gallows and Anderson...the season pass could fund that type of roster update. That's what I was getting at...keeping things current with rosters and fresh with more than one outfit.
I don't disagree with you and I wouldn't think it should be hard to at least give more color options. Completely new outfits or designs might be tough.

Putting completely new characters in the game or new gimmicks in the game on the other I think would be much more difficult I would think.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-05-2017, 04:09 PM   #40
Just started!

I personally would like an in depth GM mode, including draft mode, and something along the lines of Superstar shake up, trade, raw vs smackdown rating war, and 2 player story mode. Universe is nice, but playing with friends on story mode on one system would be nice too.

There's a number of matches and options available on WWE 2K17 for PS3 that aren't available on PS4, such as slobber knocker, special referee, pre match settings ect. These shouldn't be excluded from PS4 and NEED to be added to WWE 2K18. Older match types such as casket matches, more backstage brawl areas and more weapons, including options to take weapons from crowd.

Create a move, custom music/soundtracks need to be added back in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »