Home

WrestleMania 33 in WWE 2K17

This is a discussion on WrestleMania 33 in WWE 2K17 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2017, 07:11 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WrestleMania 33 in WWE 2K17

We’re just under four weeks away from WrestleMania 33. WrestleMania season is the time of year many wrestling fans look forward to the most. It begins with the Royal Rumble, regarded by many as the best PPV of the year -- above even the Granddaddy of Them All -- and ends with WrestleMania weekend, which is chock-full of independent wrestling events, conventions and, of course, the Hall of Fame ceremony. It all culminates Sunday, April 3rd, live from the Orlando Citrus Bowl

With only a handful of matches officially announced so far, wrestling fans across the world are speculating on what the final card will look like., wrestling fans across the world are speculating on what the final card will look like. Imaginations are running wild as fans play fantasy booker, putting together what their ideal WrestleMania card would look like. Fortunately enough for WrestleMania-holics, WWE 2K17 allows wrestling fans to play fantasy booker in a much more personal way. Forget just pen and paper, you can make the match-ups come to life at home.

With the assistance of the infamous "wrestling newz sites," we’ll see how the rumored official card stacks up. And then we’ll add some legends into the mix and come up with a card featuring current stars vs. legends.

Read More - WrestleMania 33 in WWE 2K17 - (Written by: Brandon Kosal)
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2017, 04:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fun read. Thanks for this write-up. Stuff like this keeps my game fresh!
Old 03-13-2017, 10:16 AM   #3
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
This year has to be one of the worst cards I've seen for a Wrestlemania. Time to put Goldberg, Taker, and Triple H out to pasture, there's far too much young talent on the roster to let these dinosaurs be showcased on the grandest stage.

And who are these people that want to see Shane wrestle, ever?
Old 03-13-2017, 03:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
This year has to be one of the worst cards I've seen for a Wrestlemania. Time to put Goldberg, Taker, and Triple H out to pasture, there's far too much young talent on the roster to let these dinosaurs be showcased on the grandest stage.

And who are these people that want to see Shane wrestle, ever?
I feel you about Taker and Goldberg but HHH can still go. I don't really understand the Shane fixation either. Keep him as commissioner.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:26 PM   #5
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhthelegend
I feel you about Taker and Goldberg but HHH can still go. I don't really understand the Shane fixation either. Keep him as commissioner.
He can definitely still go, just nowhere near as well as some of these young guys can. Above all, I've just seen it a zillion times. The entrance, the move set, the sledgehammer routine.........

Been there, done that, not paying $100 to do it again.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »