Home

More WWE 2K18 Details Revealed - 8 Man Matches, New Commentary Team & Much More

This is a discussion on More WWE 2K18 Details Revealed - 8 Man Matches, New Commentary Team & Much More within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2017, 09:07 PM   #33

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: More WWE 2K18 Details Revealed - 8 Man Matches, New Commentary Team & Much More

That's a fan made video.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:58 PM   #34
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More WWE 2K18 Details Revealed - 8 Man Matches, New Commentary Team & Much More

I don't know how I feel about the fact I'm getting more news from UFC 3 which doesn't come out until 2018 than I am with WWE 2k18 which is this a couple months away. There's hardly any buzz on this. I'm more interested in it now than before since my son loves WWE now, but they've given me little to get excited about so far.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:32 AM   #35
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

The WWE 2K crew are pretty much on the normal schedule this year in comparison to year's past. Summerslam is less than two weeks away, and that's about the time loads of info on the roster and the first gameplay video get released. So we should start getting a lot of info real soon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2017, 02:00 AM   #36
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11

Custom music or GM mode is a must if I purchase the game this year... It's way overdo not to have a GM mode with star ratings for cards you put on. The 8 man in the ring sounds good but I can see it now 6 wrestlers laying outside the ring after rolling out while 2 in the ring wrestling. I hope the game turns out good but seems like a Madden direction, improve graphics and keep switching or removing things and calling it a new version. I have a idea... Keep the good stuff in and keep adding more stuff without trying to bait and switch. Learn something from The Show it does it right each year. I enjoy the game and have been buying since it's been around but time to stop using excuse why no custom music or GM mode. Crazy how the old systems can have custom music but the new ones can't.... Hmm.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:36 AM   #37
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSanders
Custom music or GM mode is a must if I purchase the game this year... It's way overdo not to have a GM mode with star ratings for cards you put on. The 8 man in the ring sounds good but I can see it now 6 wrestlers laying outside the ring after rolling out while 2 in the ring wrestling. I hope the game turns out good but seems like a Madden direction, improve graphics and keep switching or removing things and calling it a new version. I have a idea... Keep the good stuff in and keep adding more stuff without trying to bait and switch. Learn something from The Show it does it right each year. I enjoy the game and have been buying since it's been around but time to stop using excuse why no custom music or GM mode. Crazy how the old systems can have custom music but the new ones can't.... Hmm.
Neither are in the game this year, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »