Home

Would anyone be interested in joining a WWE 2K online league?

This is a discussion on Would anyone be interested in joining a WWE 2K online league? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #1
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Would anyone be interested in joining a WWE 2K online league?

It's a purely competitive league. Create a character and take on some of the best players in WWE gaming. You can play singles matches, form teams and factions, get ranked, and win championships. You also meet a bunch of characters and personalities that you can interact with in the chat. It's a ton of fun, and needs more players to join (currently theres like 45-50).

The league is for PS4, let me know if you'd be interested in joining.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 02-26-2020 at 12:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2017, 09:26 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Would anyone be interested in joining a WWE 2K online league?

Woah, hey there stranger. Long time no "see". Don't play online and wouldn't be able to join anyway with starting my master's but wanted to stop in and say hey and see how you are doing. Haven't seen you around in awhile.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #3
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Woah, hey there stranger. Long time no "see". Don't play online and wouldn't be able to join anyway with starting my master's but wanted to stop in and say hey and see how you are doing. Haven't seen you around in awhile.
Hows it been man. Yeah I dropped off the face of the earth soon after 2k16 came out. I was just sorta bored with the game and didn't have time to do the Universe Mode thing. Actually didn't play 2k17 at all until a couple months ago when I decided to hop on WWE Live and play online (something I never do in video games period).

Ended up getting "recruited" to this league after beating someone who is in it, and now I'm way into it. It's a ton of fun and a bit less involved than Universe Mode. It's sorta like a more competitive realistic My Career mode.

So yeah that's it. I still get the itch to do some form of the Universe mode thing, and maybe I'll be back for 2k18, only time will tell.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:16 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Hows it been man. Yeah I dropped off the face of the earth soon after 2k16 came out. I was just sorta bored with the game and didn't have time to do the Universe Mode thing. Actually didn't play 2k17 at all until a couple months ago when I decided to hop on WWE Live and play online (something I never do in video games period).

Ended up getting "recruited" to this league after beating someone who is in it, and now I'm way into it. It's a ton of fun and a bit less involved than Universe Mode. It's sorta like a more competitive realistic My Career mode.

So yeah that's it. I still get the itch to do some form of the Universe mode thing, and maybe I'll be back for 2k18, only time will tell.
Glad you got the "itch" back. I will be taking the next 3 years off of posting a massive universe as I begin my Master's this fall.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-03-2017, 08:07 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I just got back into WWE 2K17 in the last month but would like to join. I do have three week long trips out the countries in the next three months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2017, 08:19 PM   #6
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
I just got back into WWE 2K17 in the last month but would like to join. I do have three week long trips out the countries in the next three months.
Thats completely fine. The leagues actually pretty slow right now because the games older and people are done with it, but it'll pick up by 2k18 for sure.

Just PM me your name and I'll add you

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »