Home

Question regarding My Universe

This is a discussion on Question regarding My Universe within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question regarding My Universe

Hi Guys, my first WWE Game sind Smackdown vs Raw 08...so obviously a lot of things changed. A have, hopefully, simple Questions. I want to play as Razor Ramon (I already unlocked him and signed him to RAW) in My Universe (which seems like a campaign to me) But it seems that I have to put myself into the matches manually. Can't I just select a player and the computer does the rest for me - like creating matches and rivalries very week? If I have to setup every thing manually I could simply play 1:1 matches.

Confused greetings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #2
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Question regarding My Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by derboehsevincent
Hi Guys, my first WWE Game sind Smackdown vs Raw 08...so obviously a lot of things changed. A have, hopefully, simple Questions. I want to play as Razor Ramon (I already unlocked him and signed him to RAW) in My Universe (which seems like a campaign to me) But it seems that I have to put myself into the matches manually. Can't I just select a player and the computer does the rest for me - like creating matches and rivalries very week? If I have to setup every thing manually I could simply play 1:1 matches.

Confused greetings
No

CPU will set up matches and rivalries but not just for 1 specific wrestler. There's no player lock
NCAAF: Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB: Michigan Wolverines
Old 10-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #3
Rookie

So how is it supposed to played? If I create a wrestler will this be player locked?
Old 10-09-2018, 08:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by derboehsevincent
So how is it supposed to played? If I create a wrestler will this be player locked?
No. Universe Mode is the newer version of GM Mode. It is basically a mode that let's you play the role of a WWE booker. You create the matches and play them out, and feuds and storylines develop via rivalries and cut scenes. You have full control over alliances, enemies, stables, championships, rivalries, etc. throughout the entirety of the WWE.

You CAN technically just play as 1 wrestler and see what happens, but there is no guarantee that your single wrestler will get booked or enter into stories.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #5
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

One thing you could do is edit rivalries. Having Razor in one should mean more of a chance to have a match when the computer books it.
Editing the power ranking making sure that Razor is not at the bottom could also help.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »