Home

Universe Mode finally headed in the right direction?

This is a discussion on Universe Mode finally headed in the right direction? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #17
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Universe Mode finally headed in the right direction?

This might not be news to those that followed the release or have been digging around in the game for awhile, but having just started to set up my universe, a relatively small but much appreciated change that I stumbled across is that they switched the championship history from weeks held to days held.

Seeing it tracked by weeks probably bugged me more than it reasonably should, so that was definitely a pleasant surprise.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #18
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Universe Mode finally headed in the right direction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
This might not be news to those that followed the release or have been digging around in the game for awhile, but having just started to set up my universe, a relatively small but much appreciated change that I stumbled across is that they switched the championship history from weeks held to days held.

Seeing it tracked by weeks probably bugged me more than it reasonably should, so that was definitely a pleasant surprise.
Another thing I love from universe mode this year that's a small change like that, is that all options to create other shows also have the show theme, transition, etc...

I can't tell you how annoying it was to be given some show options and not to have all the other things that go along with that show.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »