Home

A Few Questions For Those Who May Know

This is a discussion on A Few Questions For Those Who May Know within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2017, 09:54 AM   #1
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
A Few Questions For Those Who May Know

I'm an old school WcW fan. Haven't watched wrestling in 15 years so I am trying to set up a universe with a lot of downloaded CAW's. Some are really impressive. I downloaded a lot of rings but I can't see them in match options for quick games, but I can edit them so I do know that they are there. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue, or maybe something I should/shouldn't do?

I also decided to turn on ring entrances to see a few, but they are long and you can't press a button to cut through them, so I'd like to turn them off but I can't see it anywhere in any options. I'm sure I am missing something but any help is appreciated.

Lastly, it seems to me that rope moves (irish whip type) don't seem to work for me or the cpu. We often just bounce into each other. The cpu will throw me into the rope, run at me, and we'll just bang into each other. I see it several times a match. I can run straight at them and get a few running grapples, but other moves like me throwing them or vice versa just end up in us colliding. I suppose I am doing it wrong, so any guidance would be appreciated.

Really loving the game so far. Reminds me of the N64 days and the WcW/NWO games that I loved. Basically just trying to recapture that so any suggestions are welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A Few Questions For Those Who May Know

You can skip the entrances by pressing start/options button on the PS4. I'm sure it's the same on XBOX One. Also, I believe L1 button on PS4 will cause you to leapfrog or drop down when you irish whip someone into the ropes. If the CPU irish whips you into the ropes you will need to press R2 to try to reverse when getting close to the CPU.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:17 PM   #3
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
I'm an old school WcW fan. Haven't watched wrestling in 15 years so I am trying to set up a universe with a lot of downloaded CAW's. Some are really impressive. I downloaded a lot of rings but I can't see them in match options for quick games, but I can edit them so I do know that they are there. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue, or maybe something I should/shouldn't do?

I also decided to turn on ring entrances to see a few, but they are long and you can't press a button to cut through them, so I'd like to turn them off but I can't see it anywhere in any options. I'm sure I am missing something but any help is appreciated.

Lastly, it seems to me that rope moves (irish whip type) don't seem to work for me or the cpu. We often just bounce into each other. The cpu will throw me into the rope, run at me, and we'll just bang into each other. I see it several times a match. I can run straight at them and get a few running grapples, but other moves like me throwing them or vice versa just end up in us colliding. I suppose I am doing it wrong, so any guidance would be appreciated.

Really loving the game so far. Reminds me of the N64 days and the WcW/NWO games that I loved. Basically just trying to recapture that so any suggestions are welcome.
How to use a ring you downloaded you must create a show. So you have to go to creations then go to show and then NEW. Then there you can use the arena you download and then you set the match up screens and show load and everything else.

Press start or options to get the option to skip through an entrance.

You must press the button early to do Irish whip move. So when you toss someone to the ropes as soon as they bounce off press the grapple or strike button. If you do it too late like you been doing then they'll just bounce off of each other.

check out my channel and subscribe https://www.youtube.com/MrRawdeal28
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 11-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #4
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

Appreciate the help, Raw and Gator.

Last edited by BegBy; 11-18-2017 at 06:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »