Home

Nervous about the lack of info for WWE2K19

This is a discussion on Nervous about the lack of info for WWE2K19 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2018, 02:22 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Nervous about the lack of info for WWE2K19

Less then a month for release and even sooner for pre orders. Its a telling sign if there is not a lot of info out aside from roster reveals.

Don't expect things to change until they work on a new engine.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #10
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

As I always say, it is a SHAME that a sports game doesn't have player tendencies in the Modern Era.

No excuse.

Fire Pro 6 Man Scramble (1996) had CPU Logic

This game COULD have so much potential but things like that are holding it back
Old 09-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #11
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

I know I’ve already declared this a skip year for me, but I ended up buying spider man and I noticed if I buy one more game from a select group, I’ll get a $15 credit. Wwe looks like the only one I’d be somewhat interested in. I was researching the difference between regular and deluxe. Sorry if this has been answered, but obviously the deluxe has early release and season pass, but it also says access to digital content from the woo edition. What are they referring to here? I’m imagining something ric flair related like a throwback skin or something, maybe a mini showcase? I know dlc or season pass info isn’t available, but was curious about the other stuff if anyone had any info. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 08:43 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

25 days until release and still not one word about any updates to gameplay or better graphics. All they've done is update the roster and throw in a couple showcases like they've had in the past.

TRANSLATION: This is WWE2K18 but Ronda Rousey is in it so you should buy it.
Sincerely, WWE & 2K
Old 09-15-2018, 10:54 PM   #13
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Lol dont forget you guys get to play as Ted Diabese this year and judging from the trailer he even laughs like he use to as he enters the ring with the belt lol smh and piper is in to. I mean to each there own but I havent seen why they are charging 100+ dollars for woo edition, I don't even see a reason for standard edition with no season pass.

All those characters are downloadable right now on 2k18 minus there intro music. And what's really crazy is if they added these players this year what was stopping them from adding them in 2k18 as playable characters.

I cant see a purchase on this. No way.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 09-15-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Really hoping for DLC news this week.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 09-16-2018, 05:23 PM   #15
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

At this time I don't plan on buying. There needs to be game play improvements shown and I'm already preparing to continue with '18 assuming there won't be much.

2K18 had a huge roster upgrade and a few things that made it a must buy for me but for '19 there may be some good reasons to pass.

1. The game is never released in a complete unbroken state for universe, it always needs multiple patches. Yes most games need patches, but if you continued to play '18 you already have a stable game.
2. New game means waiting for the talented creators to re-do content to download. I like to play with the created attitude era guys/arenas as well as the current wwe.
3. Some on disc wrestlers gear is already out of date so even though you have the new roster it already feels dated.
4. The price. If you want to get the deluxe edition so you have access to everything it starts to make even more sense not to buy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 08:06 AM   #16
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Yeah I agree man, these games are just not worth it anymore, to me it seems everyone is just trying to make money the fastest and cheapest way they can.

I have been downloading characters and rings for the past couple months, over a span of 4 profiles, when they go to turn these servers off and you can download any characters you ve stuck. That happen to me in mlb the show and 2k16 and I said never again.

All of these games now seem to come with some kind of gimmick, you gotta buy this to play that or if you dont buy this you wont have access to that. It's all bad, so now we as consumers gotta just be careful on what you purchase. It's always been that way but now even more so, dont be fooled by graphics, theres nothing wrong with playing a older game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »