Home

PC Mods vs Console

This is a discussion on PC Mods vs Console within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2024, 08:53 AM   #1
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
PC Mods vs Console

I am curious if anyone has 2k23 on PC and what kind of mods and things, if any, there are and if the game is better than console ?

Specifically is there anything anyone has done with Universe mode to make it less repetitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2024, 08:03 PM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PC Mods vs Console

PC all day everyday without any hesitation what-so-ever. Modding is insane on PC. Not much can be done to alter game modes such as Universe but adding wrestlers, attire mods, arenas, graphics, weapons, can import moves and entrances from past games, adding whatever you want. Wrestling is one of the easist games to get outdated. PC can change wrestlers names whenever it happens etc.

Last edited by franch1se; 01-22-2024 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:31 PM   #3
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8
PC Mods vs Console

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
PC all day everyday without any hesitation what-so-ever. Modding is insane on PC. Not much can be done to alter game modes such as Universe but adding wrestlers, attire mods, arenas, graphics, weapons, can import moves and entrances from past games, adding whatever you want. Wrestling is one of the easist games to get outdated. PC can change wrestlers names whenever it happens etc.
Going to show my ignorance here for a moment. I just bought WWE 2K23 for PC/Windows.

What are the best, most dependable sites to go to for mods for the game? I ask because I know some mod sites are full of spam and the like, and just want to make sure I'm downloading what I'm intending to download and not some unintended malware or fishy programs that'll get flagged and quarantined by my anti-virus and anti-malware software.

Much appreciation in advance.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:46 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUBlink
Going to show my ignorance here for a moment. I just bought WWE 2K23 for PC/Windows.

What are the best, most dependable sites to go to for mods for the game? I ask because I know some mod sites are full of spam and the like, and just want to make sure I'm downloading what I'm intending to download and not some unintended malware or fishy programs that'll get flagged and quarantined by my anti-virus and anti-malware software.

Much appreciation in advance.
https://www.prowrestlingmods.io/

Thats the best free site for everything. There are plenty of others that are paid via patreon.

However note, you can only replace existing wrestlers/arenas/gfx/renders etc by default. If you want to ADD wrestlers/arenas/gfx etc without replacing anyone you will need a program called META which is available only on Grix patreon. That tool unlocks the entire game for you with endless possibilities.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:51 PM   #5
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

Quote:
https://www.prowrestlingmods.io/

Thats the best free site for everything. There are plenty of others that are paid via patreon.

However note, you can only replace existing wrestlers/arenas/gfx/renders etc by default. If you want to ADD wrestlers/arenas/gfx etc without replacing anyone you will need a program called META which is available only on Grix patreon. That tool unlocks the entire game for you with endless possibilities.

Wonderful. Thank you.

I purchased my copy of WWE 2K23 from CDKeys, which is completely legal but if I shouldn't discuss that here, please tell me and I'll edit this post.

I bring that up because it appears that the mod website you shared insists on logging in with Steam, which isn't who I purchased the game through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2024, 11:14 PM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Wonderful. Thank you.

I purchased my copy of WWE 2K23 from CDKeys, which is completely legal but if I shouldn't discuss that here, please tell me and I'll edit this post.

I bring that up because it appears that the mod website you shared insists on logging in with Steam, which isn't who I purchased the game through.
Doesn't matter where you bought it through, you activate the product key on steam. Once you add it to the library and download it you should be good. If you have any trouble the PWM discord will help you.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:32 PM   #7
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

Quote:
Doesn't matter where you bought it through, you activate the product key on steam. Once you add it to the library and download it you should be good. If you have any trouble the PWM discord will help you.

Okay, great. That makes sense. I haven't installed it yet so I would've ran into that eventually. Thank you!
Old 01-23-2024, 12:29 AM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Okay, great. That makes sense. I haven't installed it yet so I would've ran into that eventually. Thank you!
A lot more types of mods are on the official PWM discord. You will need a program called Cake Tools for rebaking the files for modding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »