Home

wwe 2k19 Default Attributes

This is a discussion on wwe 2k19 Default Attributes within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2018, 12:45 PM   #9
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: wwe 2k19 Default Attributes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkstar1
So lowering speed does it make them taunt more. Might have to give that test i have already changed alot of other attributes for my own ratings.

I will post my edits.

If your into cpu v cpu kicking it down to easy is going to give you more taunting and selling moves. Also go into match options before each match and select long or longest option for the wrestler recovery time. This helps a lot with the flow. That option has to be set every match in match options

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

You can also save it as a a custom match in the create a match option so you don't need to keep inputting the same match settings each time. Agree changing the recovery time to the longest helps the simulation aspect allot. If you go down, you stay down.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #11
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster26
You can also save it as a a custom match in the create a match option so you don't need to keep inputting the same match settings each time. Agree changing the recovery time to the longest helps the simulation aspect allot. If you go down, you stay down.

It is a must for simulation style matches and creates so much more feel to the match. I am a seeing the greatest AI matches by far. I am still messing with whatcha attributes to change. Less is more is my goal and have tried major changes to little and seeing great with both. I will post some settings and sliders soon. Great game!

Thanks for reminding me I can save lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2018, 09:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Cool guys i will have to try that. I have been using match momentum on slow on normal there are more taunts then hard. I might have test easy difficult yeah i watch cpu vs cpu more than play.

Iam also using the sliders that are on the forum.

Cant what to see what settings you use and sliders yeah tweaking less attributes is what i try to do too i also have a formula i use.

Last edited by Monkstar1; 10-13-2018 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:37 PM   #13
Rookie

In CPU vs CPU matches, has anyone found a way to encourage wrestlers to perform more corner moves?

I've been doing fairly thorough testing on all difficulty levels, using different stamina settings etc, but nine times out of ten wrestlers seem to hit a running strike when their opponent is in the corner. Grapples from the Corner Stunned position do happen, but usually just when the opponent happens to be there, rather than being set up. And moves from the Corner Top Rope position are almost non-existent.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:31 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle19
In CPU vs CPU matches, has anyone found a way to encourage wrestlers to perform more corner moves?

I've been doing fairly thorough testing on all difficulty levels, using different stamina settings etc, but nine times out of ten wrestlers seem to hit a running strike when their opponent is in the corner. Grapples from the Corner Stunned position do happen, but usually just when the opponent happens to be there, rather than being set up. And moves from the Corner Top Rope position are almost non-existent.
Similar question... In CPU vs. CPU matches, is there a way to make the highflyers and luchadores more prone to execute springboard and tope rope moves?
Old 10-22-2018, 09:50 PM   #15
Rookie

I think to make them use springboard moves and tope rope moves u need to up thier boldness in the personality traits.

i watched a Cpu vs Cpu with dean and mojo and dean was getting beat down then comback with a suicide dive and finisher dean has 85 boldness.

Another match was seth and elias and jinder and seth was doing springborads and tope rope moves seth has max boldness.

But on a side note it is always random how the cpu wrestles same matches they will taunt, do high flying moves, corner move grapples and pick up moves so far i have seen they the 10 punch corner move

This was tested on normal with hyperballers sliders and my own attributes changes that are on the google page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 05:01 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

How long are your matches using these changes? Are the wrestlers winning that should? For example, Braun should always beat up on Bo Dallas...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »