Home

WWE 2K20 Wishlist

This is a discussion on WWE 2K20 Wishlist within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2019, 11:38 PM   #1
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
WWE 2K20 Wishlist

Hey all. It doesn't look like a thread was created for a WWE 2K20 wishlist this year, so I'm setting one up. I'll start with a few of my own with the list surely to grow. I'll update the post with your items as well.

Universe Mode

#1 Contender Match. This is already in the game but it needs to say it before the match and I'd like the commentary to focus on it. Also would like to create a #1 contender match. It should be part of the game instead of just using my imagination.

Open Challenge Match: It would be cool to have open challenges where the superstar comes to the ring and issues an open challenge, then a random, qualifying superstar comes to the ring, if the challenger wins it starts a rivalry.

Add a GM to Universe: Stars actually matter rating on how you produce a great wrestling show.Have a say in what matches are put on, when titles will be put on the line.

Customization

Roster Editing in a GridLike formate/interface, much like the NBA 2K series

Last edited by whosnext00; 01-23-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2019, 03:17 AM   #2
MVP

Re: WWE 2K20 Wishlist

More old school wrestlers (NWA, WCCW, AWA)
Old 01-23-2019, 09:35 AM   #3
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Roster Editing in a GridLike formate/interface, much like the NBA 2K series.

Editing is a PAIN in this series. It shouldn't be such a chore
Old 01-23-2019, 02:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Syrjis's Arena

OVR: 0

A fix for the invisible wrestler(s) bug that's been in the last TWO games, atleast.
-Have a wrestler go for multiple belts eg. singles and tag
Old 01-23-2019, 03:52 PM   #5
Rookie

thedude2k's Arena

WWE 2K20 Wishlist

1. All Licensed Entrance themes available in the WWE Music Catalog for all HOFers, Legends and Alumni.
2. All possible entrance motions for all WWE HOFers, Legends and Alumni.
3. All possible movesets for all WWE HOFers, Legends and Alumni.
4. Streamlined Attribute editing as see in the NBA 2K Series.
5. Easier Universe mode set up - have a clean slate option (no default rosters, shows or PPVs)
6. Better organization in the Creation suite for individual parts
7. All licensed available names for all WWE HOFers, Legends and Alumni in the creation suite.
8. More historic Show and PPV logos for the creation suite.
9. Better confirmation of selections of move-set selection in the creation suite.
10. Be less “creative” with the named entrances and move-sets. If the WWE has the name license - just call it what it is (i.e. RVD’s Entrance).
11. Buy Superstar DLC individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by thedude2k; 01-23-2019 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Added Line Item
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2019, 05:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Add a GM to Universe where the stars actually matter rating on how you produce a great wrestling show.Have a say in what matches are put on, when titles will be put on the line. Form groups like back in the day LOD 4Horsemen DX NWO those groups would cause mayhem in the universe. Just add some more excitement and wow moments.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:02 PM   #7
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrjis
A fix for the invisible wrestler(s) bug that's been in the last TWO games, atleast.
-Have a wrestler go for multiple belts eg. singles and tag
I have bad wrestlers go for multiple belts. Karl Anderson has the tag titles and us title, neither match created by me.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:31 PM   #8
Rookie

1. Ability to add custom music and videos to superstar entrances and show intros (including PPV's).

2. After saving WWE Superstar as a custom superstar, we should be able to edit hair, face, and body.

3. More than 2 attire slots for each wrestler. At least 4 would be nice. Let each attire slot have their own names. Example would be X-Pac. For attire slot 1, you could have a DX version of him and his name would be X-Pac.
Then you could have an NWO version of him with the name Syxx. This applies to twitter handles and all. Also, be able to assign wrestlers with specific attires to a certain show. For example, if you want to create different versions of wrestlers like X-Pac above, you could assign only the NWO attire to WCW or the DX attire to WWE.

4. Ability to create large factions. NWO, NWO Wolfpac, DX, Ministry of Darkness. Be able to create multiple Tag Teams inside those factions. For example, the New Age Outlaws and Triple H/Shawn Michaels could be 2 different Tag Teams inside of DX. The AI should be smart enough that they wouldn't face each other as long as they are in the same faction. Make factions available to upload and download.

4. Faction attires. This would mainly apply to entrances. You could have multiple attire slots for each faction. Example, NWO could have 4 or 5 different attires. You could have just a normal t-shirt, a cut-off t-shirt, a t-shirt with a hat, etc... Then you could assign those different attire slots to different wrestlers. Basically you would make the attire and assign them to multiple people instead of having to edit each individual superstar. Make these available to upload and download.

5. WWE Universe shows. Instead of having dedicated slots for days of the week, let us determine the days of the week and what time the show starts. Let us be able to put multiple shows on Monday and recreate the Monday Night wars. We could have Sunday Night Heat going at the same time as a WCW PPV event.

6. Let us assign create custom PPV's and assign them to certain months from the create menu, then import them into our Universe. If we want Starrcade to be every December and Halloween Havoc to be October, we should be able to decide that up front and then just go down a list and check/uncheck PPV's we want and don't want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »