Home

Too many titles to update your game? Here's some suggestions

This is a discussion on Too many titles to update your game? Here's some suggestions within the WWE 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20

Old 05-21-2019, 04:44 AM   #1
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Too many titles to update your game? Here's some suggestions

Currently, WWE universe has too little slots for titles and MITB briefcases and it can be quite the pain. Here are some things that I do to alleviate it.

1) Keep the Universal, WWE, US, IC, both brand tag and women's titles.

So, right now you should have four titles on each brand with two empty spots left.

2) If you want to download the women's tag belts, go ahead and assign them and defend them on each brand.

Now you should have one spot left for each brand.

3) If you want, download the 24/7 title and assign the champion NOT the championship to every brand.

You're going to have to be creative, but I generally do coin flips for the Hardcore Title in my 2000 universe and will do the same for the 24/7 title. Heads they defend it and tails they dont. I then will do a number generator and assign matches to the numbers IE: Single, 3 Way, Four Way, etc.

4) Keep the briefcases off of both brands. When MITB rolls around, customize two matches. One for the men and one for the women.

5) In the scenario that you get one winner from RAW and one Winner from Smackdown, assign the briefcases to the individual and load the briefcase onto the show's championships.

6) In the case that you have two winners from the same show, you could move the superstar to a different show, temporarily delete the women's tag titles off of the show until that contract is cashed in, or perhaps something else that I haven't thought of.

I hope this helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2019, 04:10 AM   #2
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Too many titles to update your game? Here's some suggestions

Update: I now put the 24/7 title on 205 Live and put nobody in that division. There is a glitch that if a title isn't tied to a show, it won't save and it keeps vacating itself every time you leave universe mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K »