Added
Xbox 360
Nov 30, 2008

Features
Added

Press Releases
Added
Reader Score
WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania currently has an average Reader Score of 6/10.
Vote Now to contribute to this score. Before WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania was released, 15 OS members voted and gave it a Hype Score of 7.5/10.

# 14 WazzuRC @ 02/19/09 10:42 PM
Hype Score: 8

This game has to be great!!

# 13 CarryTheWeight @ 02/13/09 03:42 AM
Hype Score: 7.5

An interesting concept, but fears over the "dumbed down" control scheme kinda irk me for some reason. Still waiting for a breath of fresh air from the SVR formula, though...

# 12 creepster @ 02/09/09 08:08 PM
Hype Score: 6

I think the game is gonna be fun but I'm very angery at the fact that Macho Man
is not once again added. This keeps me from buying the game.
I've watch savage perform for many years he's an Icon for god sakes whats wrong
with these people. I know all about the drama between vince and Savage but
I wish they'd quit bitching and work together. You know this is for the fans after all and I'm a fan of the Macho Man. Another I never see is Bruitis the barber Beefcake why? I just hope they add Savage so I can team up with Hogan as the Mega Powers... Oh, Yeah... Bret is better than Shawn it's true it's damned true.

# 11 NAFBUC @ 01/27/09 04:29 PM

looks fun........

# 10 raidersbball20 @ 01/25/09 04:21 PM

it will be fun, but not enough modes and wrestlers

# 9 statum71 @ 12/23/08 10:08 PM

I'll have to see. Wrestling games have gotten boring but i'm a big fan. Especially old school.

# 8 JohnDoe8865 @ 12/23/08 03:34 AM
Hype Score: 6

Edited: Very excited about this game! I'm a little concerned to hear it compared to the early Smackdown! titles. Those were too fast and players popped up and didnt sell moves very often. I hope THQ finds a proper balance or atleast offers a "tweakable" experience.

After reading the latest IGN hand's on - I am so disappointed. My "hype" level went from must buy to will probably pass. Such a shame too, because the legends such be printing money.

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 12/21/08 09:31 PM
Hype Score: 9

If Yukes can pull it off, this game will be spectacular.

# 6 TJdaSportsGuy @ 12/03/08 06:03 AM
Hype Score: 9.5

I'm an old school 'rasslin fan so needless to say, I'm quite anxious to try this game out!

# 5 sixtydashone @ 12/03/08 03:30 AM

I don't follow wrasslin anymore and haven't for many years, so pretty much the only way they can get me to buy a wrasslin game anymore is by putting the old timers like Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant in it. If they put out a demo, I'll try it. And if the controls are good and the lineup of wrasslers is good then I just might consider purchasing it.