Sep 13, 2008

Features
Added
No features have been submitted

Press Releases
Added
No press releases have been submitted
Reader Score
NBA 09 The Inside currently has an average Reader Score of 6.5/10.
Vote Now to contribute to this score. Before NBA 09 The Inside was released, 12 OS members voted and gave it a Hype Score of 5/10.

# 3 Blazix @ 08/04/08 10:36 AM
Hype Score: 0.5

This game in not that great and I cant believe it has a higher hype score than live 09

# 2 Shinyhubcaps @ 07/16/08 07:39 PM
Hype Score: 7

With all due respect to the previous poster, the game is slated to have more than just graphics. The premise of the game is similar to that of The Life, the three-volume set in the PS2 versions of the series ranging from '06 through '08. This is the debut of this type of feature for the PS3, and it certainly looks better than anything that NBA '07 or '08 had done. The improvements in this series will be evident, I hope, and I will probably check it out just to see what these improvements are. The series has been lagging behind the competition, sure, but they hope to make big strides forward so that this game is only judged against its 2008-09 counterparts and not its previous iterations.

# 1 Behindshadows @ 07/16/08 12:59 AM
Hype Score: 6.5

I really love the graphic detail, but the body proportions are just screwed all up, players are too big in almost every area and have no real structure....

This might be a pass this season, still behind the competition and too cartoony and fake looking. Face resemble but look too he-manish and gruesome.

Not diggin, I was hoping MLB the Show 08 type details. Love the courts and stadiums, hate the player models.

« Previous 123Next »