Users Online Now: 2167  |  March 28, 2024
jello1717's Scouting Report

jello1717 has not written any blogs yet.

jello1717 has not made any friends yet.
Become jello1717's first friend.

jello1717 has not added any screenshots yet.

jello1717 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for jello1717
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 5
dabears25 @ May 26, 2021
Hey! You showed some screens of your very detailed excel spreadsheet in the "NCAA 2014 Four Team Playoff Guide, Plus More Modding." Do you still have that whole file? I'm a stats freak, just starting my own dynasty with changes via the editor and such.

# 4
thomguy123 @ Dec 10, 2015
Do you think ncaa 14 uniform mods is a possibility? Or is it just too difficult?

# 3
HoundsOfHowl @ Jun 17, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
You're gonna wish you stuck with Nebraska after my Illini run all over your Hawkeyes.
please, game one Scheelhaase will go down for you

# 2
HoundsOfHowl @ Jun 17, 2013
You are a douche!

# 1
SunnyWarrior @ Oct 29, 2012
Have they fixed the db glitch with the last update? I am so fed up with the screw ups of this game. I have never started to play a ranked online game because of glitch and now i don't even play real games against CPU. In a way i do but it is only for seasonshowdown as that really isn't fair to smaller teams with few users trying to match points of real big time colleges teams or people just wanting to play as the best team. Even this is frustrating. Is there really a lawsuit against EA for monopolizing the franchise of this game and not allowing competitors? You seem to know this game well. Do you know of an offense this sorry excuse of a game works best due to EA's updates? thanks,

jello1717
Contact jello1717
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

jello1717's Arena has had 20,306 visits