Users Online Now: 1885  |  March 29, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

jhogan3132's Chalkboard
# 16
thdudeabides @ Mar 24, 2015
If you sent the invite I never got it

# 15
PSUfan14 @ Dec 23, 2013
Just letting you know I would like to be added to the waiting list.

# 14
Heyuimintojsus @ Dec 2, 2013
Go ahead with the adv

# 13
illinihitch @ Nov 29, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
Post in the thread. I may have a spot for you.
I was reading your game thread since you said I may have a shot. I liked that someone took a loss to a FCS team. I have to play well to beat them on heisman.

I can do the preseason stuff for year 2 tonight too if you add me. My cell number if you want to text is 217-620-4925.

# 12
illinihitch @ Nov 28, 2013
I would be interested in joining. I'm 37 yrs old just got the game and its the first year I can go online. I don't know how great I'll be, but I'll follow rules and do my best. I mostly wan the experience of recruiting against real people.

# 11
Bighoff @ Jun 28, 2011
Quote:
whats happened to your ps3?
Well the online being bad had finally gotten to me. I was tired of crappy online with games like MK9, and shooters. I loved SOCOM but could never get into a game with anyone in the clan or my friends. The PS3 controller was uncomfortable in my hands playing shooters and any time I'd sit down for a good long gaming session. I'll get a PS3 again but not till after I graduate.

# 10
The Chef @ Nov 3, 2010
Quote:
I havent heard from TimmeH either. Im not sure whats going on with him, but hopefully its nothing bad. In other news, when are you coming back?
Yeah, Im a little worried as its not like him to completely vanish like this so hopefully there isnt anything wrong with him or his family.

LMAO, I assume your talking about Madden? I sold that weeks ago and have moved on so I wont be back this year.

# 9
kehlis @ Oct 22, 2010
Quote:
Are you still playing in the osvets league?
Sorry man, I had some family issues and computer issues that made signing in both here and online not a priority.

I really apologize and wish you guys the best of luck. If you check my activity, I haven't been on in awhile at all so it wasn't just your league that I was ignoring.

# 8
TimmeH @ Jul 29, 2010
Quote:
clear your inbox out!
deleted a few messages, resend plz. Sorry

# 7
Stroehms @ Jul 28, 2010
Quote:
Fine with me, i will add you as soon as you have internet back. What is your psn?
Stroehms. I'll be on this weekend as I'm watching my cousins house while they are away.

# 6
Stroehms @ Jul 28, 2010
Quote:
are you playing in madden 11 OS VETS LEAGUE? I have the Rams saved for you but I need to know if you are playing
Yes. I would like to. I move back to my parents house on the first of October, that is probably the soonest I will have the Internet though

# 5
sportznut02 @ Jul 14, 2010
Quote:
The conferences are being realigned in the NCAA dynasty
Yeah not a fan of that.

# 4
utexas @ Jun 29, 2010
what team did you want in the OS vets NCAA lg?

# 3
TimmeH @ May 17, 2010
Quote:
When does the season start?
Friday

# 2
sportznut02 @ May 6, 2010
Nice face paint there buddy. Face paint is for women and children and no that is not a tattoo

# 1
c-rowbuckeye @ Feb 15, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg3132
I would love to get that music from you GO BUCKS
hey sorry it took so long, I've been having computer problems since I got back from the Rose Bowl, what all do you want?

jhogan3132
More jhogan3132's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

jhogan3132's Arena has had 39,111 visits