Users Online Now: 1956  |  March 29, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

keystone570's Chalkboard
# 8
Flyersfan2628 @ Mar 25, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone570
i got mine from ebay
Do you know anyone that might have the ps4 edition?

# 7
Flyersfan2628 @ Mar 25, 2014
Hi i was wondering if you have any ps4 versions? Or will get some. If so how much will it cost to be shiped to me?

# 6
Flightwhite24 @ Feb 26, 2013
Quote:
Hey i seen you posts on http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-where-6.html thread does this mean its all done now i didnt see this till just now that thread
Yeah I got a email this morning from my guy and he only had 10 copies and i had to turn the list in by 11am this morning or the deal was dead. Trying to put this together and having work was a nightmare that I don't want to go through again. He did say he might have more copies tomorrow

# 5
Flightwhite24 @ Feb 25, 2013
Quote:
Yah i hope so to what is the price usually
Anywhere from $55-$80 usually plus shipping. $20 for overnight shipping

# 4
Flightwhite24 @ Feb 25, 2013
Quote:
Yeh thats no problem i run a youtube channel and really want to get this early so i can release my first video right at midnight please keep me updated as soon as you know anything paying extra is no problem
Will do. My 3 connects that I normally use only one has responded with info and he's still waiting on word and the other 2 always respond the day the get them. I've already informed them that I have a group of about 10 guys who want it so as soon as I get word I will post on here. Hopefully my streak continues, lol

# 3
Flightwhite24 @ Feb 22, 2013
Quote:
Hey man any update on if your able to get the show early or could you put me in contact with somebody if possible
To early for anything right now. I expect things will probably open up around Wed. Expect to pay extra to get it early unless you get lucky and a store slips up.

# 2
Flightwhite24 @ Feb 5, 2013
Quote:
Seen your posts in the show early release from last year do you have that hookup again this year?
Told myself this year I wasn't gonna get games early but you never know. Nothing in the works right now but check back as the release gets nearer

# 1
Flightwhite24 @ Feb 4, 2013
Quote:
hey man you on twitter?
I am but I never use/get on

keystone570
keystone570's Screenshots (0)

keystone570 does not have any albums to display.
keystone570's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

keystone570's Arena has had 8,120 visits