Users Online Now: 2898  |  April 19, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

laroche360's Chalkboard
# 8
AzzaM97 @ Dec 3, 2021
Hey any chance you could let me know how to get your 1990-91 roster on Nba2k22 would really love to use it thanks

# 7
laroche360 @ May 11, 2020
@glennyg, no sorry dont own an xbox anymore...

# 6
glennyg @ Apr 18, 2020
Hey, I'm just reaching out to you on the small chance that you still have a file of the roster for nba 2k13 1996-97 edition xbox 360? It would be awesome to play something like that in this time of quarantine, and the old link is way past expired. Thank you!

# 5
A.Hirzalla @ Sep 1, 2013
ello can you help me because i havent red mc full
please my brother

click here

FIBA 2K13 Mod v1.1 (20 International Teams)

and plz edit roster by red mc full and change teams names example
nets will bacome JORDAN
No will become TUNISIA

and upload roster plz

# 4
MS13Slaiter @ Aug 17, 2013
Bro are you free to do some team color hex editing for nba 2k13 on xbox 360?

# 3
hokupguy @ Oct 19, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by laroche360
the community certainly appreciate u put those settings with the settings on OS,
i kind of havin issues how to load them from my Xbox,any short explanation
would be welcome...
you need rehasing tool like modio and some type of transfer kit. Google would be your best bet...

# 2
mkharsh33 @ Jul 1, 2011
Quote:
Hey ,ur 1992-1993 rosters are truly amazing(they are actually one of the main reason i bought an xbox),i've had a lot of fun with it,i was just disappointed that the created teams don't have their real uniforms,anyway to fix it???i gave u a 5 ratings on 2kshare
Not sure if I replied to you...sorry if I haven't. Outside of what portlandblazer can do by hex editing there's no way to fix them. I am not knowledgeable in this so I can't do anything more than I have. I wish they would provide more options for created teams, but they don't. sorry...

# 1
mkharsh33 @ Jun 7, 2011
Quote:
Hey ,ur 1992-1993 rosters are truly amazing(they are actually one of the main reason i bought an xbox),i've had a lot of fun with it,i was just disappointed that the created teams don't have their real uniforms,anyway to fix it???i gave u a 5 ratings on 2kshare
Thanks a ton!! Did you check out the "Hardwood Classics" thread here? You can get a TON of these completed rosters by myself, portlandblazer and another creator here. If you haven't be sure to check them out! All ACCURATE!!!

laroche360
laroche360's Screenshots (0)

laroche360 does not have any albums to display.
More laroche360's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

laroche360's Arena has had 13,410 visits