Home
News Post

What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited?

Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 02/26/05 04:00 PM
Give me the NFL FA period and Draft baby!! Followed by a lot of sports gaming.

# 2 techhokies @ 02/26/05 04:23 PM
Nfl, w/ Mlb being a close second.

# 3 whigsplittaz @ 02/26/05 05:05 PM
The sport where I can make money and not get hurt and not be a pro!!!!!!!!!!! Golf baby give me my skins sucka!!!!!!!!!!

# 4 SPTO @ 02/26/05 05:11 PM
no graphical sigs allowed at OS

As for me MLB Spring Training.

# 5 bhurst99 @ 02/26/05 05:42 PM
Vince Carter and the Nets coming back to Toronto for the boo-fest he richly deserves.

# 6 mjb2124 @ 02/26/05 05:42 PM
Spring Training, although I've been following the West Coast Swing in golf recently.

I've become addicted to watching golf on TV over the last 2 years. Pretty much coincides with when I started becoming serious about playing.

# 7 medlinke @ 02/26/05 09:14 PM
omg...

how is "March Madness" not in the picture??? I promise you it'd be a different story if this poll was out when people were bugging the heck outta their friends about filling out brackets...

# 8 hdaniel1 @ 02/26/05 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medlinke
omg...

how is "March Madness" not in the picture??? I promise you it'd be a different story if this poll was out when people were bugging the heck outta their friends about filling out brackets...
March Madness is in the poll.

# 9 Karlos05 @ 02/27/05 12:43 AM
Spring Training for me

# 10 cliburn @ 02/27/05 02:47 AM
MLB= yawn. Why can't baseball get locked out like hockey?

You forgot one option: College Football Spring Drills. If that is not an option, give me the NFL draft.

# 11 footballfreak316 @ 02/27/05 03:07 AM
i will say the nascar season,mlb spring training,and the free agency period and nfl draft.

# 12 warnerwlf98 @ 02/27/05 10:08 AM
March is around the corner. How can you not look forward to March Madness? I just can't get enough of the first weekend of the big dance. 48 games in 4 days. There's a good game on almost all the time.

I just miss the days before NFL Sunday Ticket and DirectTV type satellite systems. C-band used to have it all for free in the early to mid 90s. That's right, every tournament game going on was watchable at any time - for free. Now C-band has become as barren as NHL locker rooms. Oh well . . .

# 13 Sgrigorakis17 @ 02/27/05 12:03 PM
I honestly cannot wait for the Madness of March.

# 14 AtXj @ 02/27/05 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrigorakis17
I honestly cannot wait for the Madness of March.
No graphical sig's, read the TOS.

As for me March Madness Baby!

# 15 whosgotcha @ 02/28/05 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Give me the NFL FA period and Draft baby!! Followed by a lot of sports gaming.
Ditto

# 16 JohnDoe8865 @ 03/01/05 12:11 AM
As much as I love Wake Forest and as great a season as they are having, RIGHT NOW, I am more looking forward to the the NFL offseason. So many great stories. The draft is going to be wild I have a feeling. A concensus number 1 really hasn't emerged yet IMO, although I know the workouts are yet to take place. But you've got the great players the Titans let go and the other cap casualties, the Dolphins rebuilding, the Bengals and Bears need to come up big I think, the Moss trade to Oakland already, new QBs in new places, the Pats offseaon in their run for 4 in a row, Drew Brees/Phillip Rivers, the Cardinals could be very exciting next year, my own Panthers offseason, and so much more.

Probably after selection Sunday, my mind will change, but right now it's the NFL.

# 17 Brandwin @ 03/01/05 12:14 AM
NFL Draft and Free Agency followed by March Madness and then Spring Training.

# 18 y2dan @ 03/01/05 08:01 AM
March Madness, followed by MLB Spring Training.

# 19 Starbase503 @ 03/01/05 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2dan
March Madness, followed by MLB Spring Training.
I second that...I am one who just doesn't get into sports' off-season junk. Too much on-field/on-court action to care about all of Hollywood-style hyped drafts. MLB's free agent movings is probably the lone exception.

Although I am more inclined toward excitement over my own MLB and March Madness gaming experience than the other "real life" counterparts. (And NBA playoffs and Stanley Cup playoffs. Now if only all of the nice-looking NASCAR games hadn't been buried by EA's licensing . . .

# 20 Hellfish76 @ 03/02/05 12:06 AM
NFL draft and free agency! Followed up with a healthy (or unhealthy depending on who you ask) dose of video games

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.