Home
News Post

This is my first foray in to the world of blogging, so please bear with me as I feel my way around. I will be mostly focusing on the world of football, and football gaming. Although I am sure there will be the occasional off-topic rant that I am...{br}{br}View the Entire Article{br}

Member Comments
# 1 Stu @ 04/08/05 03:50 PM
Good first piece BK.

Quote:
I know I am in the minority, but I truly believe Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers are better pro prospects than last years top 2 QB prospects, Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers. Too bad it will take 3 or 4 years to find out if I am close to being right.
I actually agree with you here. Like you said, with QB prospects it will take some time before we see any results. Also, much of their development depends on the situation they are in. I'm not sure Rodgers and Smith necessarily have more physical talent than Manning or Rivers, but to me they seem better suited to make the transition to the NFL.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 04/08/05 03:51 PM
Good read Mel Kricher, Jr.

# 3 Brandwin @ 04/09/05 09:33 AM
Good stuff BK..looking forward to more.

# 4 Sully @ 04/09/05 09:52 AM
Great read BK. I'm sure I'll enjoy this blog.

Interesting top 5. With the draft truly lacking that "can't miss" stud, my top 5 is:

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Braylon Edwards
3. Alex Barron
4. Mike Williams
5. Alex Smith

# 5 bkrich83 @ 04/09/05 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Great read BK. I'm sure I'll enjoy this blog.

Interesting top 5. With the draft truly lacking that "can't miss" stud, my top 5 is:

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Braylon Edwards
3. Alex Barron
4. Mike Williams
5. Alex Smith
That's the thing. With out a true Franchise player, you could literally talk to 30 personel people and get 30 completely different lists.

# 6 dagger55 @ 04/16/05 07:05 PM
i like the auburn love you show there

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.