Home
News Post

We have just posted another Top Shelf Tuesday, featuring NHL 2K6.
"Balance is the key to success for any NHL franchise. The best NHL teams achieve balance through maintaining the perfect mix of offensive, defensive and physical players. While most teams are acutely aware of who the biggest scoring threats are in the league, they don't always take into account who might be patiently shadowing their star players for a chance to make a momentum-changing physical play."

Member Comments
# 1 CSSer @ 08/09/05 08:02 PM
There's word floating around that you've posted on the DMHN forums about getting a beta copy of NHL 2k6 early this week... so, is it true? If so, will you be giving it the same galore of movie clips treatment that you've been giving NHL 06?

# 2 Steve_OS @ 08/09/05 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSSer
There's word floating around that you've posted on the DMHN forums about getting a beta copy of NHL 2k6 early this week... so, is it true? If so, will you be giving it the same galore of movie clips treatment that you've been giving NHL 06?
Yup, I should have it this week sometime. Yes, I will give it the same treatment as NHL 06, that's how we do at OS when we get beta.

# 3 bigmoe @ 08/09/05 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Yup, I should have it this week sometime. Yes, I will give it the same treatment as NHL 06, that's how we do at OS when we get beta.
I know Madden gets all the thunder this week ,but cant wait to hear what you have to say about how these two games stack up against each other with a little compare and contrast overview .....Thanks Steve!

# 4 Steve_OS @ 08/09/05 09:00 PM
Yea, I'm trying to get used to the new passing in Madden. Can't wait to get the beta NHL 2K6, I'm really looking forward to it.

# 5 ddhex27 @ 08/09/05 09:14 PM
The NHL 2k6 Beta wont be in your hands fast enough, as far as im concerned. I really can;t wait to see what a full period of gameplay loks like with all the redone animations/goalies.

# 6 Vaporxx @ 08/10/05 09:57 AM
Would it be possible to give the Create-A-Player and the Create-A-Team a quick (or long) review or video play? It seems to always get the short end of the stick everywhere else.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 08/10/05 09:58 AM
I'll see what I can do, shouldn't be a problem.

# 8 Vaporxx @ 08/11/05 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I'll see what I can do, shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you. That would be great. Any chance of doing the same for NHL2006? Create-A-Team Logos, Equipment Choices, Player-Edit Screens, etc?

# 9 Steve_OS @ 08/11/05 02:07 PM
I'll find out when I get home today.

# 10 poster @ 08/11/05 10:36 PM
Looking forward to it Steve, thanks a bunch!

# 11 TheEnglishHombre @ 08/12/05 01:03 AM
Yeah, can't wait to hear what you have to say. All this talk about the NHL free agents, rule changes, etc. has me fired up for both the real thing and 2k6.

Give me good news!

# 12 AndyP @ 08/16/05 01:51 PM
Game Informer knows nothing about hockey.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.