Home
News Post

2K Sports has just sent us some NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7 screenshots.

Member Comments
# 21 forensicd @ 05/06/06 12:50 PM
i think the kobe one people are talking about is down the page a bit. He looks a little off to say the least, but they have plenty of time to fix these things. Just not sure why they would release that image of him.

# 22 TheKingOfVa @ 05/06/06 01:47 PM
The screen shots look good but hopefully the bugs are fixed.

# 23 ClassActFan @ 05/06/06 02:46 PM
The screens are not that bad. I expect the Final Version of the game's graphics to have much better quality.

# 24 FFBACKLASH @ 05/06/06 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pem
Sooooo...did 2K6 ship with a lot of bugs in your opinion or is this just the trendy thing to say these days?
Yeah hating EA isn't as cool as it was last year. This year "All 2K games are buggy" is what's in. Get with the program man

# 25 pimpace2323 @ 05/06/06 04:43 PM
Ok....first of all, these are very early screenshots. Expect the graphics to become much better as the release date draws nearer. 2nd, yeah Kobe does look like crap. My guess is because they had shaq on the cover this year, and he wanted to make sure that he looked better than kobe...Which he does. And hopefully they will iron out some of the bugs from this years game. i.e. Player collision (sometimes an arm or a leg would just pass straight through another player), and the jersey bugs. Thats just so wierd looking to see mike bibby run down the court with only half a jersey on. But on the issue of EA vs. 2K in the graphics department, yeah EA looks a lot better. But their gameplay is the worst its been in years. In fact...2K has had better gameplay ever since NBA 2K2 on the Dreamcast. So instead of 2K stepping up their game in the graphics department, EA should step their game up in......well....every where else.

# 26 koolbubbaice @ 05/06/06 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpace2323
Ok....first of all, these are very early screenshots. Expect the graphics to become much better as the release date draws nearer. 2nd, yeah Kobe does look like crap. My guess is because they had shaq on the cover this year, and he wanted to make sure that he looked better than kobe...Which he does. And hopefully they will iron out some of the bugs from this years game. i.e. Player collision (sometimes an arm or a leg would just pass straight through another player), and the jersey bugs. Thats just so wierd looking to see mike bibby run down the court with only half a jersey on. But on the issue of EA vs. 2K in the graphics department, yeah EA looks a lot better. But their gameplay is the worst its been in years. In fact...2K has had better gameplay ever since NBA 2K2 on the Dreamcast. So instead of 2K stepping up their game in the graphics department, EA should step their game up in......well....every where else.
Don't expect the graphics to improve much..Haven't anyone learned from MLB 2k6..Those screen shots are early..They will look great.. kinda talk..

# 27 ClassActFan @ 05/06/06 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Don't expect the graphics to improve much..Haven't anyone learned from MLB 2k6..Those screen shots are early..They will look great.. kinda talk..
The 360 just came out 6-7 months ago, and it was 2k's first try at a Baseball game. This will be 2k's second Basketball game, and they have a WHOLE lot of time to develop it, and plus they have experience creating it on this console as well. So I expect the graphics to be a pretty, well, at least, decent improvement from what 2k6's was.

# 28 pimpace2323 @ 05/06/06 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
The player models themsleves wont improve that much but the stadium graphics and crowd models are sure to improve now that they already have a good base to work with on the player models so they dont have to focus on that so much. Thats what i meant by graphically. 2K7 will be a much more all around next-gen experience. Not just next-gen players with current gen everything else, like in 2K6.

# 29 Jonesy @ 05/08/06 12:43 AM
I'm not too concerned with the graphics because i'm sure they'll look great by the time of release. For me 2k7 should be all about the addition of way more animations (new dunk/layup, mid air and on the ground collision animations are required imo) which are kind of lacking in the first release on the 360 and further additions and refinements of the already good franchise mode.

# 30 ramenite @ 05/08/06 02:06 AM
I see "the crab" animation for the goalies in NHL 2k will still be there. Wonder if they will still try and skate into the crowd as well.

Overall not too impressed, but I've already jumped off the 2k sports bandwagon.

# 31 pimpace2323 @ 05/08/06 03:51 PM
Has ne one seen the new trailer for college hoops 2K7? It looks decent. About the same as this years version. But there really wasnt ne crowd animaitions or ne thing like that, just the players. It's all over XBox live, check it out.

# 32 RedmanR @ 05/09/06 05:45 PM
I'm diggin' the NBA 2K7 player models, but wished 2K would've thrown a lil' College football in yhe mix

# 33 aenggeorge @ 05/10/06 12:38 PM
lets hope they tweak the draft classes!

# 34 poker276 @ 05/13/06 09:32 PM
This defintly doesnt look good so faR.

# 35 Ice Cream Truck @ 05/14/06 05:01 PM
The game ain't gonna be out for another few months, I'm sure things will look better then.

The graphics look so realistic now. They just can't get the faces right. Neither EA or 2k.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.