Home
News Post

We have just posted our Ultimate Baseball Online review. Find out what Chris Sullivan had to say about it.
"I played baseball for 20 years, from the age of five to the ripe old age of 24. Ok, so maybe the age of 24 isn’t old, but it was time for me to sacrifice a few leisure activities while the wife and I welcomed a newborn into this crazy world. Do I miss playing baseball? Sure do. Baseball is the pure definition of a team sport. Nine guys take the field, and all nine guys play a major factor in the game’s outcome. Now that work and my family occupy the majority of my time, I try to relive my glory days in a virtual setting. Fortunately for me, Netamin’s Ultimate Baseball Online 2006 allows me to do just that.

For those unfamiliar with the series, Ultimate Baseball Online is characterized as a Massively Multiplayer Online game, which allows you to field a team with 8 other human participants. It’s what console sports gamers have been clamoring for since the inception of online play. Not only does Ultimate Baseball Online 2006 fill the void, but it does so in a convincing, and addictive, fashion."

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.