Home
News Post

We have just posted our Harley-Davidson: Race to the Rally review. Find out what Clay Shaver had to say about it.
"Harley-Davidson is easily one of the most recognizable names, companies and brands in America – and the world. Seeing the Harley name and logo on a product means something very special to many people. It says that you are getting the best of the best. The company is reportedly very careful about how and where they license their name and image. People spend tens of thousands of dollars to ride a Harley. They pay for the name, because they know the quality that they are going to receive.

Or so I thought.

In 2006, I played over 100 new games on just about every console that is on the market. From sports games, adventure titles and simulations to text-based, card games and even my kid’s educational games, every week I was playing something new. But it took till the very end of December for a game to distinguish itself as the worst game that I’ve played this year. Harley Davidson Race to the Rally has grabbed that not so coveted title."

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.