Home
News Post

EA has sent us boxart images from Def Jam Icon.

Member Comments
# 1 Shaver @ 01/08/07 07:56 AM
My most anticipated game of the year.

DJ: FNY was one of my all-time favorites and one of the most underrated games of the last decade.

# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 01/08/07 08:56 AM
I don't know why, and it's probably just the green of the 360 case, but the PS3 case looks better.

Not that it has any bearing on the game what so ever.

# 3 PlayaHataSupreme @ 01/08/07 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I don't know why, and it's probably just the green of the 360 case, but the PS3 case looks better.
Maybe it's because the PS3 label's colors blend in well with the front cover.........

# 4 ProStylez @ 01/08/07 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS

DJ: FNY was one of my all-time favorites and one of the most underrated games of the last decade.
Agreed 100% with you! That was one of the games I could not put down....hell no Sean Paul is not gonna whup me and then I just turn it off.

# 5 the_future420 @ 01/08/07 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS

QFTMFT!!

This game has been flying under the radar of alot of people's "most anticipated for 2007" lists, but not mine. I know that its not the same developers, (i believe they lost AKI) but this game on 360 and ps3 should be sweet. I'm really looking forward to see how they incorporate custom soundtracks into this game.

# 6 Basketballer238 @ 01/08/07 09:13 PM
awesome boxart

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.