Home
News Post

Have any questions for the Producers of Major League Baseball 2K7? If so, post them here and we'll get the answers as soon as possible.

Member Comments
# 21 CrazyLexx @ 01/14/07 05:10 PM
Just one point: Give them the advice to make this US release of the 360 version code-free. Since this game won't be released over here in Europe, they could sell some more copies of the game...

# 22 dodgerblue @ 01/14/07 05:43 PM
1.- Will there be real time lighting? Evening games progressing into night, afternoon games progressing into early evening lighting effects.

2-Will throws from outfielders use cut off men (computer controlled)?

3-Is baserunning improved or is it the same system?

4-What is the maximum number of teams a user can controll (hopefully all)?

5-Do you have to purchase inside edge?

6-What additional stadiums will be included in the game over the standard home stadiums?

7-Any spring training schedules or stadiums?

# 23 BoSoxPujols @ 01/14/07 06:04 PM
What can us franchisers expect? The more info on the franchise mode the better!

# 24 knich @ 01/14/07 06:51 PM
Will spring training games take place right from the start of the game this time instead of after you complete your first season?

Will there be an option for CPU to control fielding with manual override?

# 25 blackceasar @ 01/14/07 09:12 PM
My questions broken up in categories:

PRESENTATION:
-Will there be some kind of pre-game show maybe talking about the two teams coming up to play
-Will there be a "news" place in the game where I can see milestones players have hit for the season and career? (not just people on my team but all teams in the league)
-Will there be any kind of highlights of other games (like in the 2k football series?)
-Will we still get to have new faces created for plalyers that come into the league and have thier faces show up everywhere a regular real MLB player's face would? rather than have a blank spot or shiloutte??

FRANCHISE:
-Is there owner firing?
-Is there a Hall of Fame?
-Is there a place to keep track of your accomplishments as a manager?
-How in depth will the draft be?

# 26 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/15/07 12:28 AM
1. Will players be able to throw to running players, and not have to wait for them to reach the bag first? (ala leading first baseman or pitcher to bag with throw)

2. Will they exit to the field to the proper dugout? (Boston is exiting to the visitor dugout in the first inning video)

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8390

3. Game is looking great! Can you compare it's gameplay to a current or past game so we can get an idea? (High Heat, MVP, TheShow)

4. Will there be a real minor league system, for call-ups/send-downs? (like MVP had)

5. Will pitchers warm-up visibly in the bullpen like MVP? (this is next gen, a game in 04' could do it)

6. Is there screens and nets behind home plate? (could not tell from videos, it helps immersion)

7. Can we use the vision cam to map our faces on a created player much like R6:Vegas? Or have a replay maker like NBA2K? (that would rock)

# 27 silver540i @ 01/15/07 02:03 AM
How many cameras will be available? Specifically, for fielding? Is there a blimp or 'high' camera that gives more ball flight view?

# 28 true story @ 01/15/07 12:48 PM
1.Will there be a change in frachise mode.will good stuff like no trade clause,Better Contract Negotiations,options, arbitration,waivers,International signings and everthing else be there.
2.Is it more realistic or you guys just slowed down the gameplay.
3.Will there be more hitting options besides hitstick and classic.Will they have aimedhitting?
4.Baseball classic still there?
5.will the environment change in playoffs and other big games?

# 29 Fenrir @ 01/15/07 03:56 PM
Will prospects be done properly? Will they actually develop in the minors and have real ratings instead of what seemed like random placeholder ratings, making them unable to compete in the majors?

# 30 Trevytrev11 @ 01/15/07 05:29 PM
Overall, what do you think were the biggest accomplishments that were made for this game when compared to last year.

What, if anything, was left out of this years game that you really hoped/planned to be included/fixed?

__________________________________________________ ___________

How old are the video's we are seeing at the other various websites? In other words, are these video's from a few months ago or are they from the latest and greatest version? Also, what, if anything, has been fixed/adjusted since these video's have been released?

# 31 UNMLobo @ 01/15/07 08:23 PM
I have some artwork questions (for the 360).

Will there be more player body types this year (i.e. fat guys)?

In Arizona (and other retractable stadiums) will there be the option to play with the roof open or closed both day and night?

Are the uniforms accurate for all teams?

Thanks

# 32 RCOOKS @ 01/15/07 09:07 PM
I am a big fan of the mlb 2k series but I was very disappointed with last years edition. I am very exited to see the 2k7 edition and from the early video am pleased that there was a visual upgrade from last year. I hope the game play is just as good . I would want play a baseball game that is closes to the real thing as possible. My question is will the 2k7 edition have all the alternate uniforms of every major league team (ex. The Astros snow white home uniforms, the mets snow white uniforms and there black road Jerseys) and will they be interchangeable with there road grey's.

# 33 Sully @ 01/16/07 09:12 AM
Thanks guys. We'll get these sent out, and hope to have the answers posted soon!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.