Home
News Post

We have just posted an announcement for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08, along with some screenshots.
"REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 12, 2007 – Electronic Arts Inc., (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 08 will be breaking new ground with two key features. EA SPORTS™ GamerNet* is a revolutionary game play system driven by interactive user created content. It allows gamers to save their amazing shots, holes or rounds, and post the content online for other users to compete against. In addition, players can now use Photo Game Face* to generate photo-realistic game characters with no artistic skill required, by uploading photos."

Member Comments
# 1 dmfreck @ 04/14/07 08:31 PM
Sounds great. Hopefully the online play will be fixed *cough*

# 2 Icelandair @ 04/15/07 01:00 PM
gamernet? I'm not going to spend time in my day watching other people's game of golf. Isn't that what youtube is for anyway? Hopefully there are more new features than that.

# 3 MajorPyn4 @ 04/17/07 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelandair
gamernet? I'm not going to spend time in my day watching other people's game of golf. Isn't that what youtube is for anyway? Hopefully there are more new features than that.
LOL....and with as easy as TW is, there will be 2 billion hole in ones and eagles posted. Way to cater to the 8 year olds EA.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.