Home
News Post

2K Sports have sent us some screenshots from All Pro Football 2K8, including the cover players announcement.
"2K Sports, the sports publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), proudly announced today that football legends John Elway, Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders will grace the cover of its highly-anticipated football simulation, All-Pro Football 2K8. Elway, Rice and Sanders will lead a roster of over 200 famous football heroes featuring each star’s trademark moves and abilities.

Fans will be able to lead the charge with John Elway, the ‘Duke of Denver’, as the quarterback with the most game winning or tying scoring drives in the 4th quarter. Gamers can call on his unique player attributes to clinch the winning touchdown in a close game. Fans can also count on Barry Sanders, star running back with 15,296 career rushing yards, to make defenders miss tackles with his famous juke and spin moves. Also featured in the game is Jerry Rice who will make amazing catches and run the precision routes that have made him one of the greatest wide receivers in football history."

Member Comments
# 1 RogueHominid @ 06/06/07 09:59 PM
Oh, yeah--love me some Ronnie Lott! Can't wait to try to line up Sanders in my sights with good 'ol #42.

# 2 thmst30 @ 06/06/07 11:23 PM
Quote:
"one of the greatest wide receivers in football history."
Try THE greatest WR in football history, and one of the greatest players period.

# 3 tabulaRasa @ 06/07/07 07:17 AM
Looking sweet! The made up areanas could be really cool.
Love the faces of the players to! Sure buy for me if itīs 2k football.

# 4 computerlover @ 06/07/07 10:42 AM
well, 2k football is back.. and its about damn time man!!!

i always knew competition is the only thing that brings the best out of any situation.

nba 2k... now look how they are redoing live..

madden.. next gen sucked big ol munkey nutz.. but APF2k8 comes.. and now we could have the best madden / ncaa ever .. (doubt it though)

nfl.. WAKE UP! your sport is all about competition..

# 5 Hammerhunker @ 06/07/07 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Try THE greatest WR in football history, and one of the greatest players period.
<------------- The Greatest football player ever, imho

# 6 yamabushi98 @ 06/08/07 06:08 PM
I, for one, welcome our new football Overlords.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.