11:38 PM - July 9, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Pre-E3 2007: SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Hands On Preview (PSP, PS2, PS3)
"Another new touch this year is the ability to interact with fans on all four sides of the ring. But grabbing signs or taking weapons isn't all you can do with them; they can also grab and interact with championship belts or the superstars themselves -- they can even your wrestler on the back or hold an opponent for you so that you can get in a couple of cheap shots in."
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Video Interview (Wii, PS3)
- NHL 08 Trailer (PS3, 360)
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Screenshots (PSP)
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Screenshots (PS2)
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Screenshots (PS3, 360)
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Screenshots (Wii)
- Pre-E3 2007: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Hands On Preview (Wii)
"As for more intricate attacks, players will need to combine motion with button holding. For a quick grapple, hold the A button and motion in one of the four classic directions. Each of these moves will execute a faster, lighter hold - including things like hip tosses, snapmares, or through clotheslines."
- Pre-E3 2007: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Preview (DS)
"There are essentially three different strike types that range from one, two or three in power and difficulty. There is a balance to using them successfully. The "one" ranged attacks are the quickest, but they do the least damage. The "two" range attacks are slightly more involved and stronger."
- Need for Speed ProStreet Videos (360, PS3)
- Need for Speed ProStreet Screenshots (360, PS3)
- Pre-E3 2007: Project Gotham Racing 4 Hands On Preview (360)
"As with the cars in PGR 4, you have a variety of different camera views. While you can get a good look at your custom uniform from the third-person perspective, the best view when riding a bike is the helmet cam. This gives a clear view of your hands on the throttle as your look through the windshield at St. Petersburg during a snowstorm."
- Project Gotham Racing 4 Screenshots (360)